Sorry I've Been Kinda MIA.

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2011, 05:44 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been in a really weird place emotionally over the past few days, or even the past few weeks.
I can't tell you how TIRED I am of anything "fertility."
This has been my LIFE for almost 3 years now & it's taking a toll. I'm stubborn as they come & I want the eventual outcome, so quitting isn't an option, but I'm tired of being poked day after day, pumped with hormones that make me a beast one minute & a moaning myrtle the next, only to get a BFN & it all have been for nothing. Then do it ALL again the next month with the same result.
I'm just emotionally let down.
I know I'm not completley out this cycle, but emotionally, I feel like I am.
Knowing that if it doesn't work this cycle, we DO have a chance at an April cycle, most likely, makes me feel a little more at ease about it, but then that's it. One more try. That's all I get. For a year.

Needless to say, between everything hormonal & real, I'm all over the place, emotionally.

I'm THRILLED for everyone here who has gotten their BFP's lately! You girls are amazing & truly deserve it! Can't wait to watch your bellies GROW!

Anyway, I didn't want anyone to think I was just being estranged for no reason, so I thought it'd be easier to tell you all how I'm feeling.

Love you all & I know you understand.!
March 1st, 2011, 06:22 AM
**rockinmomma**
I'm sorry you feel so down! I hope you ride the train this month too!!!! I'm sending lots of happy thoughts and prayers your way!!!
March 1st, 2011, 06:43 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hugs Amber...I hope this roller coaster of emotions follows with a BFP...it would also give you something to look forward to each day while hubby is deployed.
March 1st, 2011, 07:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You are such a wonderful, supportive and genuinely good person, and we are all here for you in your time of need! Everyone on this board deserves to be a Mommy, but I have always felt that you deserve it to the highest degree! This long journey is so tiring and heartbreaking at times. But it WILL lead to a wonderful miracle! I have my hopes up high for you this cycle still!!!

Big Giant Warm Fuzzy Squishy to you!!!!!!!!

March 1st, 2011, 08:52 AM
Thank you, ladies!

Nat- Your response made me cry!
You are SO sweet & make me feel so special! I just love you!
March 1st, 2011, 09:19 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
We love you Amber <3 you're a strong woman and even though its gets tough sometimes, we know that there is a little miracle waiting to happen at the end of it all... we're here for you !!! love you tons!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 1st, 2011, 09:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Amber I think we all understand how it is to need a little bit of time away. We love you and are always here to listen and help you out as much as we can!
March 1st, 2011, 09:36 AM
ready2Bamommy28's Avatar Super Mommy
Amber you are always so positive and here when all of us need you, it's okay to have those moments when you feel down and out, we are all here for you You're an amazing woman and there has been plenty of times that your words have encouraged me to continue TTC. I hope that mine can do the same

March 1st, 2011, 09:52 AM
Thank you all SO much!

I don't know what I would do without you all!
March 1st, 2011, 10:41 AM
Expecting #1
What all the other girls has said is perfect, and very true! You're such a supportive person, sometimes you just need to take some time for yourself though. It's completely understandable to go MIA from time to time.

Really hoping things look up for you very soon! But while you wait. Treat yourself to something spiffy!
March 1st, 2011, 01:31 PM
Thanks, love!

I know, hopefully this wave of sadness passes soon.
March 1st, 2011, 02:30 PM
Super Mommy
Amber you are fantastic and I can't wait for it to happen for you. You go the extra mile on this board and even make the less active of us feel so welcome, understood and important. Whilst I am happy to be one of the bfp's I can understand how seeing the recent run of them can bring your mood down, and I also understand the time pressures, I had over 5 months away from DH and it was horrible and felt like such a waste of precious time.
I whole heartedly agree with everything Nat said, and I hope this cycle totally surprises you with an awesome outcome.

Thank you so much BAM for my awesome siggy

March 1st, 2011, 04:55 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Amber, I don't know how I would've gotten through these last few months, especially my m/c, without you. You have such a kind heart and an amazing spirit, and I appreciate your friendship more than you'll ever know! I'm so sorry you've been feeling such stress about TTC, but of course we all understand, and I have faith that you'll be posting pics of that BFP in no time! And even if it doesn't happen before Dylan leaves, keep the faith - you are an amazing woman and WILL BE an amazing mommy. What a lucky kid you'll have! I love you and cherish you. I'm always here if you need me!!

(((hugs)))

March 1st, 2011, 05:55 PM
Veteran
Don't worry Amber...you are so wonderful to everyone here and we all appreciate you so much, but you need to look after yourself and put yourself first to keep your spirits high. Enjoy all the time you have with Dylan and make that priority #1 for now.

March 1st, 2011, 06:47 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
Am, sweetie, I don't think there is anything I can say that hasn't already been said....
But I just adore you, you were one of the first ones to make me feel welcome here like a year ago and that will always be so special to me!
No one deserves an adorable LO more than you...
You are definately one of my favorites....
I appreciate all your support through my ups and downs (especially my m/c and multiple d&c's), and even though I'm not around much during the week because of work, Just know I'm always here for you....
I will always try to understand....
And if you need a break....
I will only start to bug you after like a week....
or so....

I love you, Sweets!!
March 2nd, 2011, 08:03 AM
You girls make me feel SO special & loved.
Each & every one of you means so much to me & you truly are the reason I keep TTC!

XOXO
March 2nd, 2011, 02:25 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
You know I love you immensely and am just a phone call away when the world gets to be too much, babe. LOVE YOU
March 2nd, 2011, 02:56 PM
Thanks, Mags!

Love you, too!
March 2nd, 2011, 08:04 PM
TJSRLS08's Avatar Pregnant with Twins!
Sorry you are feeling down and we are all here for you. You are always here for everyone who is down with encouraging words of wisdom.
I know the light at the end of the tunnel seems so far away at times but remember it is attainable.
You will have your turn!!
March 3rd, 2011, 05:27 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
I'm sorry you are in a bad spot hon...it's so hard sometimes and it seems like there is no end. You've been through so much, I can't wait until you get your bfp - you deserve it so much!! You have always been there for me and have really helped me through some tough times...love you girl!!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search