If...

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2011, 09:54 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If you were given a week off work & unlimited money, what would you do?
March 2nd, 2011, 10:05 AM
ready2Bamommy28's Avatar Super Mommy
I would take my DH on a vacation to the bahamas , where the water is clear and there are unlimited lol. He talks about going all the time but TTC and saving money to buy our first house, it seems we have to put things like that on hold. I'd love to be able to take him there one day. So that's what I would do

March 2nd, 2011, 10:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Hmm, a week isnt enough time for IVF so I guess I cant do that

I would probably take the BIGGEST best vacation I could EVER imagine. We're talking our own chartered plain, butlers, maids, chefs, a beach house that has its own pool and private beach section! Basically if you can imagine it, I'd do it

Oh and don't forget all the shopping I'd do then! But since Im relaxing at the beach they can bring the shopping to me
March 2nd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Europe!! In the most exclusive lodging and dining in the most extravagant places, and shopping where the designers create! Ah...............
March 2nd, 2011, 02:59 PM
I would have to say we would go to Italy.
Between the food, shopping, scenery, & did I mention FOOD?!
March 2nd, 2011, 04:00 PM
Veteran
That question is easy...I'd be on a cruise in a heartbeat. I hate that we can't afford to take one in the near future...but I look forward to going on another one as soon as we can!

March 3rd, 2011, 05:37 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
I think I'd probably go to Tahiti or somewhere around there and relax

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
March 3rd, 2011, 07:17 PM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
Unlimited money? I'd start buying houses and cars for my whole family and just about anyone I know . . . I'd love to do that for a week!

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 3rd, 2011, 10:27 PM
Fay
I have unlimited time off work, but if the hubby had a week and we had unlimited money I know we would travel, just not sure where. Nowhere in Europe could be done right in a week, so I'm thinking NYC. We'd shop like crazy, eat at the best restaurants, stay in the nicest hotel, and live like tomorrow would be our last day on Earth. Yes ... that sounds nice.
March 4th, 2011, 06:27 AM
AmandaEE's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to AmandaEE
Sunday: DH and I would go buy a house then I would run off to the mall (before it closes since they usually close early on Sundays) and have the best short-shopping spree of my life while DH went home to purchase plane tickets to our destination. Probably Hawaii because he loves it, although I'd like to try someplace new.

Monday: Fly out to Hawaii, then have dinner and maybe explore the beach and our SUPER FANCY HOTEL!

Tuesday: Do an excursion, like whale watching or catamaran tour... or DH would snorkel (I really don't like the beach or water) and I would find some shade and wifi and start making my purchases from QVC

Wednesday: Hop over the big island, Hawaii, and explore

Thursday: Relax, explore the island... maybe do a helicopter tour since those are expensive

Friday: uhhh, more relaxing... maybe a message and Luau for dinner

Saturday: Hop over to Oahu and visit Pearl Harbor, The International Marketplace in Waikiki, say hi to my grandpa, and if we have time, drive up to the north shore. Then, take a late flight home to Dallas

We haven't really thought it out that much...

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful Siggy!
"Even miracles take a little time" -Cinderella

Follow my blog at http://jovieheart.blogspot.com/

Last edited by AmandaEE; March 4th, 2011 at 06:37 AM.
March 4th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Hahaha, Amanda- You planned this WELL!
March 4th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to nlyates Send a message via MSN to nlyates Send a message via Yahoo to nlyates
DH and I would probably rent a condo on Tybee Island, Ga.... spend the week laying on the beach, walking river street.... touring museums, and the historic district of Savannah (again) and and and, i'd finally get that 500 dollar bird girl statue ive always wanted!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search