~March "Say Anything" Thread~

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2011, 07:43 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay ladies, March is HERE!

What do you have going on this month?
March 4th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
2ww sucks!! im only 5dpo and i wanna test already hahahaa... i get my fill of POAS every morning with the fertility monitor so, so far i am holding out ok.. My kitchen renovation is almost complete, ill post before and afters i'm pretty excited!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 4th, 2011, 10:54 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am with you on the TWW sucking! This time I have some distractions though. DH and are thinking of moving to Alabama near my family..so thats sorta up in the air this month..we shall see...so many things
March 4th, 2011, 04:12 PM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Yay for girls in the 2WW!!!! We need more bfp's around here!!!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
March 4th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Super Mommy
The 2WW takes the patience of a Saint, and I have none! Good Luck to those in the 2WW

Thank you so much BAM for my awesome siggy

March 4th, 2011, 04:55 PM
ready2Bamommy28's Avatar Super Mommy
Since this is the first time I have EVER O'd and am offically in my TWW I think I am going to go crazy LOL...... I don't know what to do with myself. I am 4DPO and all I want to do is POAS.... and FF says I can't test until 3/19/2011 isnt that nuts I think I will go out and by that Michael Jackson experience game for my Wii and play it this weekend, maybe that will keep me busy!

March 4th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Rita- Cannot WAIT to see your new kitchen! SO excited for you, love! I know how badly you hated your kitchen!

Becca- I hope everything works out with your prospective move! What a BIG life change for you guys!

My MIL sent me Sprinkles cupcakes & I'm making them now...Drooling!
March 4th, 2011, 07:36 PM
**rockinmomma**
I would like to second how horrible this 2WW. My chart is doing some weird stuff... but at least I'm still busy at my new job! I'm super excited for all those ladies who have ovulated!!! I'm sending several truckloads of your way!!! I hope this month continues that beautiful BFP train!!!
March 4th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Becca! Where in Alabama? I'm in Columbus, GA, right across the river from Alabama.

I'm with you girls on the 2WW....I'm in a 3WW since I don't have my first u/s until the 24th! I'm not a patient person! I've decided to start designing my dream house and start looking for land to buy to distract myself from thinking too much. DH and I were in a boring meeting at work the other day, so we spent the time making a list of all the things we want in our dream house. It's years away, of course, but it's fun to plan! We're also going on vacation at the end of May, so I'm poking around all the Disney Cruise Line sites for glimpses of the new ship we'll be on! Where would we be without the Internet to pass the time!

March 5th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Honestly, I'm SO glad to say I'm relieved to be out of the 2WW.
This whole month had turned into a nightmare for me, & I wasn't sure I could take much more.
So, by the point I got an answer, I was relieved it was over! Even though it wasn't the answer I wanted, it was the one I had anticipated!

On a lighter note, Dylan leaves on Sunday for a month, so last night we went to a new sushi place here in town. It was AMAZING! Much expensive, but I wanted it to be special, since he's leaving.
Then, we came home & baked "Sprinkles" cupcakes, mde frosting & just had a blast.
I'm sad to see my hunny go!
March 5th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
Am, those cupcakes looked absolutely delicious.. i wanted to reach through my screen and get a few... RED VELVET... YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... i dont know if we have any red velvet mixes around here, but i am sure going to do my best to find some!!!

totally sucks about D leaving... at least you'll have April right?

I know i purchased a ticket for the BFP train, it seems like i've misplaced it though... teehee

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 5th, 2011, 08:43 AM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
Hey Ladies!
As crazy as it may sound, I *want* to be in the 2ww after this next week...
We shall see...

Rita- Absolutely can't wait to see your newly renovated kitchen!!!

Ambi- those cupcakes look aaaaammmmaaaazzzziiinnngggg!!!!! I've always heard that Sprinkles are the best!!

Love you girls!!
March 5th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Super Mommy
This is a popular spot to be in, because I am also in the 2WW. DH started his new job this week, so that is a change... but it is nice that he is now home for dinner every night!! (he previously worked 2nd shift). Also makes more time for BDing...
On a different note, Gabriel is going to enter kindergarten in the fall, and there are NO good public schools around us. I am taking off work one day next week to visit some private schools. I hope we find a decent one!! Counting on more BFP's soon... and hopefully one for me as well!

March 5th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
I'm so tired of trying.
March 5th, 2011, 06:28 PM
**rockinmomma**
I'm sorry Dez... I'm sending some happy prayers your way. I definitely admire your courage and endurance. I don't know how you do it! I hope you get some good answers at your RE appt.
March 5th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Im in the TWW too but I dont really feel like I have a shot this month. My BD timing was so crazy and I have NO idea when to expect AF. Darn this NTNP business.

My nipples/boobs are a little sensitive today so Im suspecting I might get close to a 28 day cycle instead of 22 days like last time?

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility
March 6th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Morning ladies!

Dylan left this morning...Blah! So, for the next month, I'm YOURS!
I started temping this monring for the first time! I'm pretty pumped!
I just hope I remember every morning
March 6th, 2011, 09:33 AM
**rockinmomma**
Yay for temping!! I can have someone else to stalk and obsess with!!! Lol
March 6th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to nlyates Send a message via MSN to nlyates Send a message via Yahoo to nlyates
say anything eh? im a bundle of nerves right now... im 5 hours away from home... i miss my doggies 8(, DH has the flu so we can't go sight seeing or visit FIL in the hospital... im stuck looking at these 4 semi-white walls... oh yeah and we got 4 inches of snow last night... /end whine
March 6th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlyates View Post
say anything eh? im a bundle of nerves right now... im 5 hours away from home... i miss my doggies 8(, DH has the flu so we can't go sight seeing or visit FIL in the hospital... im stuck looking at these 4 semi-white walls... oh yeah and we got 4 inches of snow last night... /end whine
Yikes...you poor thing!
I hope your tomorrow is better! Hugs!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search