question for our preggo's and those who were preggo!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
What symptoms were you experiencing?
any early symptoms? like 7-10 dpo?
if you were charting, did you see a temp difference?

HELP ME!!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 6th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
The cycle I was preggo (Jan '11) this is what I experienced..

What symptoms were you experiencing? I remember EARLY on I would get RANDOM cravings. Lemonade and bacon being the two I recall most often happening. I also remember constantly feeling full really fast. I had strange food aversions, like my sister's husband was eating Frito's and I really wanted one. I got ONE and almost yacked. Then I wanna say 5 days before my BFP I got diarrhea really bad. I had mini, electric type feeling cramps and I remember thinking "I have NEVER felt this before." SUPER tired 5 DPO - like went out with DH and his friends and was like borderline comatose and very anti-social because I did NOT have the energy to muster up a conversation with anyone. I was staring at the clock really wanting to be home. Those are some that I remember and think of often.

if you were charting, did you see a temp difference? I did, but mine was so easy because of the trigger shot and stuff- I knew when I ovulated, ya know? But yeah..that was the only cycle I temped. I don't have the energy to do it now. Haha
March 6th, 2011, 09:57 PM
**rockinmomma**
Rita... FYI.. your chart is looking amazing... I can't wait to see what tomorrow's temp is... if its up.. you're looking triphasic already!!!!
March 7th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Expecting #1
What symptoms were you experiencing? I was getting full really really fast, and I had strong AF cramps about a week before AF was even due. I was also really tired, but I was traveling and re-modeling the kitchen that week so I'm not sure if I was tired because of that.

any early symptoms? like 7-10 dpo? The AF crampa started at 8DPO, I think thats when I implanted because after we DTD, I had weird peach colored spotting. I also have had watery CM ever since then

if you were charting, did you see a temp difference? I would normally disable my siggy, but you can click on my chart below to see it. I had a definite difference in my chart because it stayed up. Usually my chart is like a mountain but this one was fairly stable.

Good luck, I really hope this is it for you!

Olivia Ann born October 12 2011, 5lb 6oz

March 7th, 2011, 06:39 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yikes!

I haven't been pregnant in almost 2 years now, but I do remember feeling all the s/e in the book for most of them.
But, my 3rd, I had NO s/e at all...Just took a test for fun & it was positive.
March 7th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Oh yeah, I also felt like I had a UTI at some point before BFP
March 7th, 2011, 07:46 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wasn't charting on any of my pregnancy cycles, but I didn't notice anything until like 10pdo - that was insane cravings for bacon and chocolate for both boys and #3 was root beer floats. And crazy tired starting around 4dpo.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 7th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Rita your chart looks great!

With this recent preggo cycle, I had sore boobs starting 8dpo, which was when they always started getting sore. I didn't really have any other symptoms, and I really did not think I was pregnant. Then when I didn't start spotting by 11 or 12 dpo as usual, I started getting hopeful. I did have some sharp lower right abdomominal pains, near the ovary, a few days before and after my bfp.

Good luck, Ritzbitz!!!

March 7th, 2011, 11:27 AM
love you nat!! so much!!! <3

March 7th, 2011, 12:19 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/i...p?d=2010-07-03

heres my chart from Bebo...I didn't chart our IUI because I didn't want to obsess over it, so I don't have one from when I was preg with Brylie.

I didn't really notice anything different, but Sam said I was moody and that should have been his first clue!

(if that link doesnt work, let me know...the new FF is confusing to me since I haven't logged in in so long!)

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
March 7th, 2011, 12:31 PM
no chart there chels! <3

March 7th, 2011, 03:42 PM
msladibugg's Avatar Veteran
I wasn't charting but about 5 days before I tested positive I thought I had a horrible stomach flu. Vomiting, slight fever, body aches. The vomiting subsided after 24hrs but I felt queasy for a week & my temp stayed higher than normal & that's when I decided to test just for kicks. I also was horribly fatigued. I felt I could've slept all day everyday. I wish you lots of luck &

Thank you Maggie831 for my AWESOME siggy!!
March 7th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My symptoms by day:

Day 5: constipation, fatigue
Day 6: constipation, tender breasts, dry mouth, very sensitive nipples
Day 7: tender breasts, sensitive nipples
Day 8: constipation, tender breasts, dizziness, sensitive nipples, dry mouth
Day 9: constipation, dry mouth, sensitive nipples
Day 10-14: tender breasts, sensitive nipples
Day 15: BFP

Since then, I've been overwhelmingly exhausted, and strangely hungry, yet I feel full quickly. The only cravings I've had were for sour things - Lemonheads, etc.

Fingers crossed for you, sweetie!

March 7th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Fay
Wow ... My fingers are super duper crossed for you. Your chart looks amazing.
March 7th, 2011, 08:15 PM
thnx... im sooo hoping!!!

March 9th, 2011, 09:54 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
I've got all my crossables crossed for you Rita!

For me, I've always said that 8dpo is my day to tell if my symptoms are real or not. My AF and PG symptoms are really similar - moody, tired, gassy, sore boobs, nausea. But if my symptoms stay strong after 8dpo, I get suspicious.

Both of my first pregnancies were very similar - nausea and sore bbs right away, really constipated; but this one, I honestly thought I was out - I didn't really have any of the same symptoms this time. So it's hard to say but I REALLY hope this is it for you!

Oh, one more thing though - my CP stayed soft and mushy every time I was pg. Never went hard/low again like before AF. And the first two times, I got lotion-like CM (but not this time, it was just sort of slimy...sorry tmi!)

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
March 9th, 2011, 04:27 PM
haha no such thing as tmi, every bit of information is helpful! i know all women experience different symptoms, and some none at all. My mom had no symptoms what so ever with me! she said she didnt even feel pregnant! hah! so i am hoping since i am not feeling too preggo, haha i just might be! I dont check my CP but its been 10dpo and i still have cm, like you said, kind of slimey. i hope thats a good sign! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

March 11th, 2011, 06:47 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
I hope it is too!! There have been some similarities in every pregnancy but not until after a bfp, so it's hard to say. I really hope a bfp is right around the corner for you girlie!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search