Girls will be...boys?

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
What's a hobby/interest you have that could be considered mostly a male hobby/interest??

March 7th, 2011, 07:20 PM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
target shooting and fencing. I like guns and swords...what can I say!
March 7th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Love it! I LOVE MMA fights! I like fishing. (But I DO cry when I catch a fish and make whoever release it back into the water!) I like off-roading too.
March 8th, 2011, 04:50 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I enjoy Tosh.0 (ha!), shooting, & well, that's about it...I'm like, VERY girly, if you knew me IRL.
March 8th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
Im also very girly, i dont like getting dirty and i freak if i break a nail hehe... but, i do enjoy fishing, and i am an avid video gamers. I play World of Warcraft which is male dominant. But i am better at it than a lot of guys so that makes me happy haha

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 8th, 2011, 07:35 AM
bluebawler's Avatar country*mama*wannabe
I grew up as a tomboy so I've done a lot! Mostly I like 4-wheelin, coon hunting(my favorite), bear hunting using the dogs, deer hunting, anything with guns actually, fishing(cat fishing I love most), camping, working with cattle and a lot more. I remember that I was the odd ball of my sisters. I always played with the boy toys like dragons and dinosaurs and cars.
March 8th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Love it!
Amb - I can tell you are girly but I can also tell you aren't afraid to do things like fish etc.
Rita - Kickin boys' butts in World Of Warcraft?! Woo woo!
I like Donkey Kong?
March 8th, 2011, 10:55 AM
STL_Beth's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I used to be really into softball when I was younger and I do like to go camping and do outside chores, like mow the grass. Otherwise, I guess I'm girly.

My Blog
March 8th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
I know we all have a bit of it in us! Bluebawler- I played with girl stuff but I played with boy stuff, too.I played Power Rangers with the boys at day care and I played with cars and animal toys more than anything.. I liked Barbies just fine but I loved My Little Pony and My Littlest Pet Shop! Haha (Even though it's somewhat girly, I wasn't over the top) I played in mud and got dirty and went frog catching.. haha

Beth- I like pulling weeds! Hahaha
March 8th, 2011, 12:38 PM
annem84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Working on fencing projects with my dad. I love getting dirty--I'm not a girly girl at all--my wedding dress was the first dress I'd been in since I graduated college 6 years ago. I love to off-road on 4-wheelers.
March 8th, 2011, 07:12 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I grew up a wicked tomboy! I grew up playing soccer, basketball and softball. I love to fish, go off roading and go to sporting events (growing up in New England you either love sports or you hate them, there is no gray area!) I snowboard and snowmobile. I dont mind getting dirty (I've been know to change my own oil and bleed my brake lines)

On the opposite note, I love being girly sometimes too. I love a mani and pedi. Every once in a while you'll catch me dressed up.

Amber - I too am a Tosh.0 fan!! Chris and I will lay in bed and watch him and just crack up all night!

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
March 9th, 2011, 10:05 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
I really like to golf and I think that's typically a boy-thing Mostly though I am a girly girl at heart! I do like camping and stuff though

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search