Updates on me

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2011, 09:06 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I am back from my week trip in Alabama and had a great time with all my nieces and nephew. Its great to be home..but now I am waiting.

I am 9 DPO today and so far..feeling nothing, accept moody! But, PMS does that too..so I am not really symptom spotting..I need to catch up on my charts and see ...I plan to test on Sunday if AF doesnt show before then!!!

How is everyone elses cycles going? Anyone in TWW with me?
March 9th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Hey! Can't wait til you test!

I am 6DPO, on progesterone suppositories so feeling crampy, nauseous, tummy ickiness, super emotional- but I know it's the progesterone so I am not letting myself think anything!
March 9th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
Im 10 dpo today and testing this weekend as well.. Good luck hun <3

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 9th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Great to hear girls! Keep me updated!
March 13th, 2011, 02:43 PM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Good luck Becca! Did you test yet or what?! I wanna see a bfp!!! Glad you are back btw!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
March 13th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Yep I tested today at 13 DPO ( pretty sure) and it was BFN..I take prometrium so its hard to kind of wait for a missed AF..I take the last pill tomorrow and I am supposed to test before I stop it. Last cycle I started AF while on the progesterone at 13DPO..but I dont feel anything today.. I had AF type cramps and legs aches on and off at 8 through 11 DPO which was really strange and never happens..so idk what the deal is with that. I dont have much hope of a BFP on Tuesday but I guess its never over until AF comes around....
March 13th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Might I mention another really weird symptom.. Last night I had horrible night sweats and DH actually woke up covering me up and checking my head to see if I had a fever cause I was apparently shivering so badly.. I didn't even realize it...on top of that PMS is better ( which doesnt usually happen till after AF starts) and I keep getting these weird headaches...

This is the first time I had real signs..but none convincing enough..and with the BFN today..even more so I am loosing any hope It is sad but its also okay. I go to the doctor soon as AF shows and we plans for the next round!
March 13th, 2011, 05:03 PM
**rockinmomma**
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya!! You never know until the shows!!!
March 13th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Super Mommy
I am in the 2WW with you Becca!! Let's hope this is our month!! If not, then very soon I am going to test on Friday or Saturday... when are you testing?

March 13th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Cassandra I am going to test again Tuesday morning at 15 DPO. Good luck!
March 13th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
Good Luck Becca... KUP!!!!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 14th, 2011, 10:20 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Crossing my crossables for you, girl! Hope this month is it for you!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search