Thursday Thoughts

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
I am thinking all too much about TTC and babies today. Thinkin about my dad, hoping they get to come home this weekend from his surgery. Homework. Cleaning house. Work. Got a full plate here!

What's in your thoughts today?

Something good, bad, stressful, happy, exciting? Anything at all.
March 10th, 2011, 12:56 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm just pretty much BLAH!

I had my HSG, which was VERY painful, during AND after, so I took a Vicodin, came home, & crashed out. It was an amazing nap! Well needed, for sure!
Still feel tired, but a friend is coming to hang out in a bit, so I have to pep up!
March 10th, 2011, 02:01 PM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Amber- I am scared to death of my HSG test later this month... I can't take something to crash with afterwards and my Dr will only allow me motrin before hand (I think Military Drs like to see us in pain the sadistic creeps)

As for me I am hoping the HSG will be unnecessary since I am hoping I had implantation bleeding a few days ago
March 10th, 2011, 06:32 PM
**rockinmomma**
I will forever stay away from those military docs... ugh!!!

I just got off of work... and had a fairly good day... They suprised me today, and I went from 3 patients to 4.. so that was a bit stressful... but I didn't have any combative or unstable trying to walk by themselves patients... lol....

Oh and I get my computer back!!! Yay! Still waiting for to arrive tonight... it's kinda weird she's not here yet *shrug*
March 10th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Rough day...my pg symptoms have all but disappeared, so I'm afraid I'm going to m/c. Had blood drawn for a quantitative hcg (go again on Monday), so we'll see. Needless to say, I was pretty useless at work, which isn't good because I have a crapload of stuff to do. Sigh.....maybe tomorrow will be better.

Amber, I'm so sorry your test was so painful - but glad you had some Vicodin!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search