B!tch it out!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
I know we all have pent up anger/annoyances/frustrations... whether its the PCOS, the noisy neighbor, the guy who cut you off, etc... we all need to release that somehow.. so ladies, let it all out here!!! lets here some of your woes, your anger, things that bother you! (if you've got a picture of whatever pisses you off, attach it!)

GO.....

Dear Upstairs neighbor,

I understand that you may be OCD, i know how it is first hand, but please refrain from rearranging your furniture EVERY NIGHT at 2 in the morning. It's unnecessary, and quite rude!

Sincerely,

your pissed off irritable downstairs neighbor!

Dear Husband,

I know you are in a hurry every morning since the snooze button seems to be your best friend in the am, but please please please stop leaving your dirty underwear and socks on our bathroom floor. You're going to the bedroom after your shower anyway, will it ****** kill you to bend down and pick it up to throw in the hamper that's literally an arms reach away and save your wife the trouble of bending down to pick up after you EVERY morning?

Sincerely,
your very annoyed wife!

(the pic is the collection from several days because i just refuse to pick it up anymore and im waiting to see how big of a pile i can get before *****ING at him!)

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 11th, 2011, 08:16 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Id refuse to pick it up to... then when he askes why you've not cleaned any of his undies etc just tell him

Dear SIL...
Thank you for being an insensitive b!tch. Thank you for sending me pictures of your positive pregnancy tests. Thank you for making me feel so depressed and upset. Thank you for being so sensitive towards mine and your brothers fertility struggles when you sent them pictures (NOTE:- thats sarcasm!) I think you need a refresher course in the birds and the bee's.
Unprotected sex 5 times in the middle of your cycle will most likely end up with you being pregnant 'unexpectedly'. Next time either wrap up his bits or get some form of contraceptives your self, espeically when you've only known the guy EIGHT DAYS.
Regards
Your struggling to conceive sister in law.

Dearest Mia,
I love you but your being so clingy recently. Mummy just needs you to let go of her for five minutes so I can go to the toilet on my own. I am sure it cant be a nice experience for you either.
I love you sweetie.
Mummy x

Dear PCOS.
Sod off. Leave me alone. Go away. Give me my period. I want to start clomid. 49 day cycles and counting are more then enough. Give me a break, please?
Your sincerely
Your owner.

Great idea Rita! I feel loads better now

March 11th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
Love them Em! Love em!!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 11th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Dear Snooty Clients At Work,
Please refrain from speaking to me like "the help" just because I work at the beauty store you are able to walk in on while rudely gabbing on your cell phone about your tacky, unmotivated life while your husband oggles at his secretary at his big law firm. and in return, I will not have to subtly put you back in your place.
Thanks,
Me

Dear Cancer,
You gave us quite a scare. You shook me to the core. Now please make sure you do not return to my father.
Thanks.

Dear Body,
I love you, we have become quite close lately. But with all of the effort I'm putting into you lately- please put the same effort back into my
Thanks.
March 11th, 2011, 09:45 AM
annem84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dear Jarrod: I'd really appreciate if you would not live out of laundry baskets; you may have been able to do so when you were living alone but since there are now two of us; I do the laundry and need the baskets to transfer clothes up and down stairs. Also, please use your aim a bit better. Here is the laundry basket and two steps away is your clothes--what is another two steps to properly place the clothes in the basket.
Love your laundry frustrated wife.

Dear Buffy:
You are adorable and love your purr and nose butts but can a girl please pee in private. I know you want in but I do not watch you pee so therefore I think I deserve the same privacy. I will love you once I'm done.
Your owner.

Dear every driver who does not use their blinker:
How hard is it to push down or push up-not that hard. So therefore those who do not use the blinker will therefore get a finger from me or if I'm a real peachy mood, a double bird.
The person driving behind you.

Dear left ovary:
I know God put you there for a reason but please stop playing hackey sack--I sit for a job and today you are making life a bit unbearable. I do not want to OD on Tylenol.
The person you provides you a home.
March 11th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Dear AF,

Please go away. I know I longed for you for the last year and I'm so happy that you are back, even if I provoked you with some meds. But really, I'm on Day #3 of crazy heavy flow. I'm done with this and am ready to be pregnant, so please pack up your belongings and hit the road!

Dear Tax Season,

You can also go away. I am sick of working 60 hour weeks and not being able to see my son.

Sincerely,

A very exhausted CPA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annem84 View Post
Dear every driver who does not use their blinker:
How hard is it to push down or push up-not that hard. So therefore those who do not use the blinker will therefore get a finger from me or if I'm a real peachy mood, a double bird.
The person driving behind you.

ROFL

Last edited by STL_Beth; March 11th, 2011 at 09:51 AM.
March 11th, 2011, 11:36 AM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
dear hubby
when you decide to come to bed at 3:30am when i have been asleep for 3 hours and make as much noise as you can is not apprieciated
your very tired wife

dear daniel
as much as i love the fact that you like reading i do not wish to read the same book 5 times+ a day
love you little man
mummy

dear PCOS
i WILL beat you
love me

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

March 11th, 2011, 12:53 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dear Army,
Please stop taking my husband away from me! You have him more than I do & I'm SICK of it! He leaves for a YEAR in May & you thought it was a good idea to make him do training from now until then? I. HATE. YOU.

Dear Body of Mine,
Get Skinny.
March 11th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
Dear "Best" Friend;
You're constantly b!tching about how you and your husband can't afford XYZ. You're donating blood to get $30.00 each. Why not cut some of your expenses? What's an expense? Here let me help you:

-Premium Cable
-Two WoW subscriptions
-XBOX360 Newest game releases
-HCG Drops

You know, you could apply all that effort you're spending (and the expenses you're spending) on altering your lifestyle permanently to lose the weight. Sure it's slow but it's worth it. If I can do it so can you. But no you'd rather lose 30lbs a month by starving yourself with 500 calories and buying special shampoos and meals just to stay in line with the expensive drops you've bought. It's not the drops that cause you to lose weight, it's the 500 calorie diet. Not to mention it's illegal to purchase the drops according to the FDA.

You were miserable your last round yet tomorrow you're starting again. *shakes head* You're going to rebound.

No ***** love.
-"Fluffy" friend.

Dear Body;
COME ON! I've been eating right and staying within my calories, why the heck won't you drop to 170lbs already! Enough with this 176 business!
-Pissed Owner

Dear Husband,
You know I love you but if you don't give me some sex more often then I'm going to kill you.
-Agitated wife.

Last edited by Dez; March 11th, 2011 at 11:17 PM.
March 11th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Super Mommy
Dear Justin:
I am happy to let you have "guy" time with you friends. However, leaving me with a 5 year old who has a 102 degree fever so you can go out with your friends until 3 in the morning just isn't cool.
Love,
your under appreciated wife

Dear body,
I don't know what's up with you, but having pregnancy symptoms, then taking them away, then bringing them back at 1 in the morning just blows. Please make up your mind.
Signed,
your owner
P.S. if the pregnancy symptoms are for nothing, and AF shows soon, I will be royally pissed off.

Dear "bestie"
We used to be best friends. However, when I do not hear from you for 4 months at a time, and you don't return my phone calls until it's convenient for you, I am not sure why I would still call you my best friend. Please make a better effort, or I will permanently drop the "best" part.
Thanks!
Me

yay for ranting!

March 12th, 2011, 03:07 PM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dear whinny over reacting mil spouses,
Guess what if the gov shuts down and our husband's dont get paid THEY STILL NEED TO GO TO WORK! Saying over and over again how messed up it is they may have to work for no pay is since a civilian company would be sued for it is just stupid... he isnt a civilian so most of the "normalcy" of a civilian life doesnt bloody apply. And saying on FB that your husband wont be going to work for no money is just stupid other people can read that sh*t, esp their command. And now you look like a tag chaser. Enjoy the kick in the rear when reality comes to call
Sincerely
a very un-caring Navy Wife
Oh and PS thats why you save some freaken $$ rather then buying Coach EVERYTHING. Your Dog DOES NOT NEED a coach collar, that could of been a nice drop in to the savings account.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search