Wonky cycles.

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
My cycle has been totally wonky since the MC. I mc Jan 4th-ish and got my period Feb 14th.. My period lasted 13 days so I don't know if I miscalculated my "cycle day one". But now my period has come early. I started spotting Saturday, very light flow Sunday, and then it stopped. Then I wake up at 4 AM with full-flow AF. NOT FUN! So in your opinion would you consider Saturday CD1 or Sunday or today?!
March 14th, 2011, 09:43 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
personally sunday

March 14th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
That's what I did.. Hope we're right!! Because Saturday's spotting was like only seen because of the progesterone applicator then Sunday it started light. Yeah, I guess Sunday is probably it. So I am CD2 today and start Clomid again Wednesday! Kinda cool for a new cycle already!
March 14th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sunday sounds like a good bet to me. My AF did the same thing to me a number of times. Start and stop and start again .... urgh! So frustrating! I hope it straightens out for you, love! Good luck with this clomid cycle!!!

March 14th, 2011, 11:23 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I say Sunday...2nd day of spotting

I hope your body levels out again...Geez!
March 14th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Sunday it is, gals! I am currently awaiting and hoping for a cancellation today to get in and see my doc. I want to talk to him about all this, about my 29mm follie, about maybe needing a lower dose of Clomid now, about starting AF while ON progesterone... everything!.. I am kinda confused about it all. But I mean, don't get me wrong AF is better than no AF and no . I am excited to be in a new cycle.. Just wondering what the freak is goin on!!!
March 14th, 2011, 08:42 PM
**rockinmomma**
Yuck!! Nice that you get to start again in a short period of time... I'm starting to hate my long cycles.. lol.. Once upon a time I liked it.. hahahaha.... GL this round!!!! I hope this is it for you!
March 15th, 2011, 06:52 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my first couple of cycles after my m/c were so messed up - I bleed for like ever, then it stopped, then 2 weeks later I'd start bleeding again - it was very confusing.

now of course they are just messed up because that is how I roll - lol

I hope you can figure your cycles out soon.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 15th, 2011, 07:22 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh man Maggie, I was just thinking of asking for an update on your cycle since we were cycle buddies. Guess we're not anymore. Oh well. Hope the doc has some answers for you and I hope your body figures out what it needs to do to get you a BFP.
March 15th, 2011, 07:37 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry for your loss... I vote Sunday as well.

March 15th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Thanks for all the replies girls! Ami- "That's how I roll." Hahah that made me laugh! I needed that!

Kathryn- I know.. We were cycle buddies! I hope I got AF early in sacrifice to your BFP though!!!

Casey- thank you for your reply I think Sunday was perfect CD1. I start Clomid tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschica View Post
Yuck!! Nice that you get to start again in a short period of time... I'm starting to hate my long cycles.. lol.. Once upon a time I liked it.. hahahaha.... GL this round!!!! I hope this is it for you!

I know isn't that funny how that works?! I used to like my long cycles too! UGH! Now I loathe when they go on too long! Thanks for the good luck wishes!
March 15th, 2011, 07:39 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
guess we will see :wink:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search