Mind if I join you ladies?

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2011, 07:04 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies, I'm Casey and DH is Jeff. We have a little girl Marina, who will be one tomorrow! I have PCOS and hypothyroidism. After 9+ months of trying with several 60+ day cycles, Provera to induce AF, 3rd round of clomid and one month of metformin, we were finally blessed with our first BFP. Now that my daughter is one we have decided to get back on the ttc train! I just had my first PP period (had a pos. OPK but no bfp) and it seems like I only had a 7 day LP. I'm still BFing about once a day, but plan on stopping soon. I'm hoping my cycles will regulate and ttc #2 will be much easier than the first. I'm going back to my endocrinologist to talk about my thyroid levels on March 31st and am going to ask her to put me back on metformin. Anyway, so excited to be joining you ladies!

March 15th, 2011, 07:21 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
your DD is quite the cutie!!!

Welcome! I recently realized I might have a luteal phase defect and started taking b-6 I haven't been charting the last few months, so I am not sure if it is working, but it makes me feel better - haha!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 15th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Jump right in! Congrats on your beautiful little girl! I hope this second round is quick and painless! We all look forward to having your input and presence here! I am Maggie 24 and DH is Rob 25.. We have been TTC for almost 10 months with 2 losses. We are still ever hopeful and I have a good feeling about my body doing what it's supposed to be doing now...somewhat. I hope you stick around for as long as you like! The girls here are AMAZING and super supportive.
Yay for a new cyster!
March 15th, 2011, 10:52 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
welcome to the baord, im new here too, so we can be newbies together

the girls here have made me feel nothing but welcome

your little girl is adorable

March 15th, 2011, 12:02 PM
annem84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello & Welcome!
Your daughter is beautiful! And I love her name also

I'm Anne (will be 27 next week) and was dx with PCOS in November 2005. I'm on my last pack of BC before we start to actively TTC. I had one 12 week loss (MJ) so that sits on the back of my mind a lot also.

The ladies have been very warming to me so hope you find a similar feeling.
March 15th, 2011, 12:16 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Casey!

Welcome to this awesome board!

Congratulations on your little pink miracle...She's a doll!
I hope your journey for #2 is quick & easy! I will be looking for your BFP!

I'm Amber, TTC#1 for 2.5 years with 4 losses. Starting IVF meds in April. Last chance to try before my husband leaves for Iraq for 1 year. Booo.

So, jump right in & start posting!
March 15th, 2011, 02:04 PM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Hi Casey! I'm Amie, and DH and I ttc for a year and a half before getting our most recent We've had two losses, but have made it further in this pregnancy than any other, so I am keeping my thoughts positive and my fingers crossed!

Your daughter is beautiful Welcome to the board! The ladies here are so resourceful so just ask any questions you have and jump right in!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
March 15th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!
Amie-sending tons of sticky dust your way!

March 16th, 2011, 11:37 AM
PlusSizeBarbie1988's Avatar *~Nikki~*
Send a message via AIM to PlusSizeBarbie1988
Welcome Welcome!! dont we have the lovliest welcoming comittee you've ever seen!! hehe your baby girl is precious she is adorable!!!
We are happy to have you here, and you are a beautiful success story! and i wish you luck and baby dust for #2!!!

-I'm Nikki(22)* DH Ernest(24)* TTC actively for about 2 1/2 years butt have not been preventing for about 3 I was DX with PCOS sept 10' and have been a met'aholic ever since lol.. now were starting our second round of clomid.

-i hope you feel welcome and i look forward to your input!

I'm walking in new shoes now Ive got a new song to Sing..
TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..
March 16th, 2011, 02:08 PM
aprils242001's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to aprils242001
Welcome Casey! I am glad you found us. The ladies here are amazing.

I am April 30 and DH is Ed 36. We are currently NTNP. We had a loss in October and we have not actively started TTC again. I was diagnosed with PCOS in October 2008. O hope you get your BFP soon. Your little girl is so cute. Good luck and welcome!
March 16th, 2011, 02:40 PM
**rockinmomma**
I'm late to the welcome train.. lol.. I'm Jen (26) and my SO is Matt (28), we just started TTC#1 and this is our 3rd cycle.. yay! Your dtr is soo cute!!! I hope your time on this board is short! GL!
March 16th, 2011, 05:27 PM
ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis's Avatar missing our 1st miracle
Send a message via Yahoo to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis Send a message via Skype™ to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis
Welcome Casey!!!

I'm new here also!! We can be fellow newbie cysters together

7/11/2011 - Our First Miracle Grew Wings at 11 weeks & 3 days.
(You will be in our hearts forever & ever baby love)

-With God, All things are possible.. Matthew 19:26 ♥
-Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you.. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 ♥

March 16th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, Casey! Welcome to the most awesomest board in the whole world! We're glad you're here! I'm Lynley (32), DH is Bennett (34 on Saturday), and we're 7 weeks pregnant w/ our first. Hope you get that BFP soon! Marina is just beautiful - happy birthday to her!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

March 17th, 2011, 02:50 AM
Thanks ladies! You're awesome!
Lynley-congrats on your BFP!!!

March 17th, 2011, 11:53 AM
STL_Beth's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Casey, Sorry I'm so late on this introduction.

Your story sounds a lot like mine, although I needed a trigger to make my ovulate, but once I had that, it only took me 2 tries. We breastfed for a year (Noah is about 13 months old now) and I am on my first PP cycle using 50mg clomid. WELCOME and jump right in. Glad to meet you!!!

My Blog
March 17th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL_Beth View Post
Hi Casey, Sorry I'm so late on this introduction.

Your story sounds a lot like mine, although I needed a trigger to make my ovulate, but once I had that, it only took me 2 tries. We breastfed for a year (Noah is about 13 months old now) and I am on my first PP cycle using 50mg clomid. WELCOME and jump right in. Glad to meet you!!!

Beth, I remember you from ttc#1!!! My name was prayingforbaby1 and you told me about this board. I ended up getting my BFP right when I was about to make my intro over here

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search