Dreamin' big.

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy

1. You save a man's life. Turns out he owns a car dealership and offers you a free car. What dealership is it and what car do you choose?

2. A baby animal is helpless and stranded on your front lawn just waiting for you to take him/her in and love him/her, what animal is it?

3. You slip and fall in a store and are granted endless shopping there for the rest of your life, what store is it?

4. A college offers you a free degree of your choice to be anything you want to be, and successfully. What do you choose?

5. If you could teach the world one lesson, what would it be?
March 15th, 2011, 11:41 PM
PlusSizeBarbie1988's Avatar *~Nikki~*
Send a message via AIM to PlusSizeBarbie1988
1. You save a man's life. Turns out he owns a car dealership and offers you a free car. What dealership is it and what car do you choose?
- GMC & I'd Like the New Sierra (but in all honesty I probably wouldn't take his offer just the fact that he was thankful enough to offer me something so nice would be enough)

2. A baby animal is helpless and stranded on your front lawn just waiting for you to take him/her in and love him/her, what animal is it?
An American BullDog ( We just had one sleeping in our yard she was beautiful, her owner saw her and took her back "hes evil") but i would Help ANY animal i saw..

3. You slip and fall in a store and are granted endless shopping there for the rest of your life, what store is it? HaHaHa TARGET baby! and id accept that one!

4. A college offers you a free degree of your choice to be anything you want to be, and successfully. What do you choose?
UCLA And I'd get my degree in admin. of justice

While your Lusting for what you may not have yet been blessed with Dont forget to be thankful for what you DO have

I'm walking in new shoes now Ive got a new song to Sing..
TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..
March 16th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
1. You save a man's life. Turns out he owns a car dealership and offers you a free car. What dealership is it and what car do you choose?He owns a Land Rover dealership and i would choose a white on white Range Rover, supercharged, the big boy with all the fun buttons in there...

2. A baby animal is helpless and stranded on your front lawn just waiting for you to take him/her in and love him/her, what animal is it?It'd be a kitty cat because i love cats and i would most certainly take it in, and give it a home

3. You slip and fall in a store and are granted endless shopping there for the rest of your life, what store is it?best buy! i love technology and movies and games and stuff but everything is so darn expensive, so that would be pretty awesome!!

4. A college offers you a free degree of your choice to be anything you want to be, and successfully. What do you choose?If thats the case, id want to be a successful scientist who finds a cure for PCOS!!!

5. If you could teach the world one lesson, what would it be?COMPASSION!!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 16th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
I am so loving reading these replies! Rita, a white Range Rover is my dream car too!! I have many dream cars though..Hehehe
Nikki- you are so sweet!!

He owns a BMW dealership and I get a silver 2011 BMW X5! (cute SUV to tote around my babies- hey, we're dreaming right!? )

A baby sugar glider!

3. You slip and fall in a store and are granted endless shopping there for the rest of your life, what store is it?
Target! Think about it...Electronics, clothes, bedding, entertainment, groceries..Yeaaah.

To be a Reproductive Endocrinologist and also to have a general practice. I love healing.

Tolerance! We are so quick to hate each other and to judge and discriminate. I think we need a huge dose of tolerance.

Last edited by Maggie831; March 16th, 2011 at 08:47 AM.
March 16th, 2011, 09:08 AM
msladibugg's Avatar Veteran
1. You save a man's life. Turns out he owns a car dealership and offers you a free car. What dealership is it and what car do you choose? a white Porsche Cayenne Turbo with all the bells & whistles

2. A baby animal is helpless and stranded on your front lawn just waiting for you to take him/her in and love him/her, what animal is it? a penguin

3. You slip and fall in a store and are granted endless shopping there for the rest of your life, what store is it? a Super Target of course!!

4. A college offers you a free degree of your choice to be anything you want to be, and successfully. What do you choose? Harvard Law

Treat others the way you would want to be treated

Thank you Maggie831 for my AWESOME siggy!!
March 16th, 2011, 09:18 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lexus SUV

A fish...Haha! NO more animals!!

Nordstrom!

Child Therapist

Be Kind. It's WAYYY underrated. Treat the world how you want to be treated. The world would truly be a better place.
March 16th, 2011, 12:29 PM
PlusSizeBarbie1988's Avatar *~Nikki~*
Send a message via AIM to PlusSizeBarbie1988
Maggie & Ms Ladibug Yes loves Target is the bomb!! hahah!

I'm walking in new shoes now Ive got a new song to Sing..
TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..
March 16th, 2011, 05:39 PM
ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis's Avatar missing our 1st miracle
Send a message via Yahoo to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis Send a message via Skype™ to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis

I will choose a Land Rover dealership along with RitzBitz and I would choose the 2011 LR4 Supercharged fully loaded.. a girl can dream.. Right??

I would rescue any animal, but to choose one, i would choose a beautiful baby american bulldog

Ohhh boy, this is a tough one for me.. i'm a shopaholic. But i suppose if i had to choose one, i will go along with the other girls and say Target. I think i can walk in there any day and always find something to buy!!

I choose Alabama (ROLL TIDE ROLL) And i would take a degree of a child speech pathologist

I would tell / teach everyone to stop bullying & bashing and start encouraging and empowering!

7/11/2011 - Our First Miracle Grew Wings at 11 weeks & 3 days.
(You will be in our hearts forever & ever baby love)

-With God, All things are possible.. Matthew 19:26 ♥
-Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you.. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 ♥

March 16th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
SO love these replies!!
March 17th, 2011, 10:32 AM
aprils242001's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to aprils242001
I would go with Amber and choose the Lexus SUV loaded!!!!

Fish it is easy to take care of

Super Target

I would go to Ole Miss and something in the medical field just not sure what

respect, I think some people have forgot what that word means

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search