Newbie to TTC w/ PCOS.. Excited to meet you all & tell you my story!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2011, 05:38 PM
ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis's Avatar missing our 1st miracle
Send a message via Yahoo to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis Send a message via Skype™ to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis
Hiiii all you beautiful ladies

My name is Sarah, i'm 22 and my DH is Sean, he's 26. He is soo amazing, & my best best friend!! I have had PCOS since i was 14. We have been TTC since OCT 09' but not actively. My husband left in December 09' for another year deployment and has recently returned safely!!! Yayy!!! So altogether it's about 6 months of TTC. I am on clomid days 3 through 7 and progesterone on days 12 to 26. I just finished my 2nd cycle of clomid. and third cycle of progesterone. I'm so excited if found you all with such support and so many ladies going through what i am as well. It makes me feel not as alone.

So as of right now.. i'm on day 30 and i was supposed to see AF on sunday which was day 27. My cycles are usually 27 with clomid and 30 without. I went to the doctor today for my annual.. yuck! I did a pee stick there but they just dip it and walk away and then come back..so today it was a BFN. I think i'm about 13 DPO. I haven't tested myself at home yet, and i am going for an ultrasound next week if still no AF. (fingers crossed!) Im usually like clock work when it comes to my cycles and have never been late like this.

As for how i feel, i have been having awful headaches later in the day. they usually come around 3 or 4. my back and neck is so achey!! And i have been so drained. I feel almost like i am catching the flu. I have not had any PMS feeling cramps at all. Today although i have had some funny feelings / pains in my pelvis. Almost feels like gas pains but not. I'm not sure what to think. Any advice?? Any suggestions?? Anything??

Thanks sooo much for listening to me ramble on, & thanks again for being so friendly and filling me up with support & advice!!!!

-Sarah

7/11/2011 - Our First Miracle Grew Wings at 11 weeks & 3 days.
(You will be in our hearts forever & ever baby love)

-With God, All things are possible.. Matthew 19:26 ♥
-Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you.. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 ♥

March 16th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
Welcome Sarah!

this is a great group of girls here and feel free to jump right in and post!! I hope that clomid will do the trick for you this time around and you'll get your bfp soon!!

my name is Rita (24) Dh is Arthur (25) and we were ttc #1 for 16 months with PCOS. We went through numerous fertility treatment which was a huge fail until December, when i undergone Ovarian Drilling Surgery. 3 months later, we got our BFP!!

the girls here have been a tremendous support and i hope youll be able to say the same! i hope your stay with us is short!

welcome again!!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 16th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome, Sarah! You've stumbled upon a fantastic group of women, if I do say so myself

I'm Lynley (32), wife to Bennett (34 on Saturday), and we were ttc for about a year before our bfp a few weeks ago. This is our first, though we do have the world's most adorable corgi, Holly, and the world's most ornery (yet beautiful) cat, Bella.

Feel free to ask anything - nothing is TMI here - and we look forward to getting to know you better! Hope you get your bfp soon!

March 16th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Welcome!
I look forward to getting to know you and having you around!
Hope you love it here as much as we do!
Feel free to post anything here, we have a great group of helpful & supportive girls!
March 17th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis Send a message via Skype™ to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis
Thanks girls!! You are all soo awesome!! Congrats Rita on your BFP!! That's great!!

Well no luck this month.. although i really thought it was.. stupid AF showed up this morning.

Thanks for welcoming me!! Can't wait to learn more about you all

-Sarah

AND LYNLEY, CONGRATS TO YOU TOOO!!!! on your BFP!!! H & H 9 MOS to you and Rita

-Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you.. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 ♥

March 17th, 2011, 05:30 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! So glad you decided to join us! Its great to have a place to ask questions and vent!
March 17th, 2011, 06:05 AM
STL_Beth's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! Sad to hear the stupid witch showed her face, but glad you'll get to hang around with us for a bit longer. I'm Beth and I was diagnosed in Dec 08 while TTC #1. We did several rounds of clomid alone with no ovulation, so then I started using a trigger shot. 2 cycles of that (with ovulation) and I was pregnant. Glad to hear your cycles are pretty regular, maybe that will make your stay here very short!!!! GOOD LUCK!

My Blog
March 17th, 2011, 06:25 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome!!! Hope you have a short stay!

I'm Ami, will be 32 next week, momma to 2 boys, ttc #3 for 2 years.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 17th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks Ladies Nice to meet all of you!!

March 17th, 2011, 01:30 PM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Hi Sarah! I'm Amie (29) and DH and I were ttc for about 19 months before our most recent bfp. We've had two losses, but this one is sticking around so far, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

As everyone already said, this is a FANTASTIC group of ladies and there is so much support and information here - ask whatever you are thinking and you are sure to get many responses! Sorry the witch showed, but at least you are on a new cycle!

One question for you...are you having u/s done to verify o after Clomid before starting the progesterone? I o very late, even on clomid, and was just curious since starting the progesterone before o'ing could cause the bean not to stick. Good luck!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
March 17th, 2011, 02:21 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Sara!

Welcome to the awesome board! You will love it here! The ladies are fabulous!

Congrats on your hubby making it back safely! My husband is also Army & I know how tough deployments are! I'm glad you guys are back in TTC mode!

I hope you are preggy RIGHT now!!! I will be looking for you BFP!

I'm Amber, TTC#1 for almost 3 years & have had 4 losses along the way. My husband deploys in May for 1 year, so we have one more month to try! Blah!

I hope you jump right in & start posting!
March 18th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Thanks Amber Well good luck on your last month.. i know how that is!! Thank your husband for his service and tell him to get back safely.. he's got a family to make and a wife to take care of

you are a strong woman!! it takes a special kind to be a military wife, and i have nothing but the utmost respect for them!!

@Buckeye, yes i have ultrasounds 2 times a month. Once in the beginning after AF and then once again 15 days in to make sure clomid is doing it's pretty little job. my doc has me start the progesterone on my 12th day for 14 days.. i'm worried now that you said that it can make the bean not stick...

she is now starting me on metaformin.. so we will see how that goes.. any advice??

March 19th, 2011, 07:00 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello! Welcome to the board, I'm Casey (24) me and my DH, Tim (23) have been TTC#2 for a year. I am pretty new here as well, I think a month here now... something like that I am awful with dates. We're another mil family as well, DH is in the Navy and a lifer, so 15 to go woot! lol. Congrats on having your solider back and good luck this next cycle

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search