Mirror, mirror...

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy

What color do you wear most?

Do you have long or short hair?

What color are your eyes?

What is your favorite physical thing about yourself?

What is your favorite perfume?

How often do you shave?

If you had to survive on an island with a total of 3 cosmetics/toiletries, what would you pick? (If you wear make up, answer both. If you do not wear make up, answer the toiletries)
March 17th, 2011, 04:47 PM
PlusSizeBarbie1988's Avatar *~Nikki~*
Send a message via AIM to PlusSizeBarbie1988
What color do you wear most? Pink EEEk! im a pink'aholic!

Do you have long or short hair? Long to my tushie lol!!

What color are your eyes?Blue :wink:

What is your favorite physical thing about yourself? O gosh LoL dont laugh i Love my Boobies butt My Smarts are pretty good too hhahaha!

What is your favorite perfume? Halle's White Orchid

How often do you shave? When i feel the little prickles on my legs lol.. or hubby rubs my leg and says OUCH! ru trying to cut me lol!!

If you had to survive on an island with a total of 3 cosmetics/toiletries, what would you pick? (If you wear make up, answer both. If you do not wear make up, answer the toiletries) TP! Lip Gloss and Toothpaste!

I'm walking in new shoes now Ive got a new song to Sing..
TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..
March 17th, 2011, 05:25 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What color do you wear most? Lately, black, to hide my extra fluff!

Do you have long or short hair? Short, but growing it outtt!

What color are your eyes? Babyyyy Blue

Haha, today, my boobs! hehe

What is your favorite perfume? I usually wear VS body splash (Candy Baby!)

How often do you shave? Every night (When D is home)

If you had to survive on an island with a total of 3 cosmetics/toiletries, what would you pick? (If you wear make up, answer both. If you do not wear make up, answer the toiletries)
Chapstick, Conditioner, & my tooth brush!
March 17th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
What color do you wear most? Black! (Posh not gothic )

Do you have long or short hair? It is longer now than it's ever been. But would probably be considered short to some. It's probably 3in past my shoulders.

What color are your eyes? Light brown. One is half light brown half dark brown! It's crazzzzzzzzy. Not super obvious unless you look close. But some people do notice and say something.

What is your favorite physical thing about yourself? Hmm...I'd have to say eyes. I love the shape. And lately my hair. Also, I guess shape too. I am really lucky no matter how much weight I put on or take off- I always have an hourglass.

What is your favorite perfume? I have so many! Probably my Dolce & Gabanna one..

How often do you shave? At least every 2 days.

Make-up: Eye liner, mascara, and chapstick.
Toiletries: TP, body wash, and deodorant!
March 17th, 2011, 08:37 PM
msladibugg's Avatar Veteran
What color do you wear most? blue

Do you have long or short hair? long

What color are your eyes? blue/green

What is your favorite physical thing about yourself? my eyes

What is your favorite perfume? Raulph Lauren's Romance

How often do you shave? lol. about once a week. I'm lucky I have a hubby that doesn't care if I shave regularly.

If you had to survive on an island with a total of 3 cosmetics/toiletries, what would you pick? (If you wear make up, answer both. If you do not wear make up, answer the toiletries) cosmetics: moisturizer, powder, blush. toiletries: conditioner, dove, tooth paste

Thank you Maggie831 for my AWESOME siggy!!
March 17th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
What color do you wear most? Black... its just so flattering

Do you have long or short hair?medium length.

What color are your eyes?Brown

What is your favorite physical thing about yourself?my eyes... i love my huge eyes and huge lashes to compliment them (my chest is second fave)

What is your favorite perfume?i have too many, i love marc jacobs -daisy, stella mccartney - stella, dolce and gabbana - light blue, and i just got some new dolce one that i LOVE...

How often do you shave?every 2-3 days because i have sensitive skin and get razor burn if i do it more often

Makeup - Eyeliner, mascara, bronzer
toiletries - toothbrush/paste, baby wipes, make up remover

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 17th, 2011, 09:56 PM
**rockinmomma**
What color do you wear most? Red... but lately darker colors.. hiding my extra fluffiness.. lol

Do you have long or short hair? Long, but I'm going short as soon as I hit that preggo mark.. it's way easier!

What color are your eyes? Blue

What is your favorite physical thing about yourself? Used to be my hourglass figure... lol.. now I guess it's my smile

What is your favorite perfume? VS... heavenly.. i think (shows how much I wear it.. lol)

How often do you shave? pits - everyday.. legs... eh..every 3 days.. or when I'm not working.. lol

If you had to survive on an island with a total of 3 cosmetics/toiletries, what would you pick? Deodorant, toothpaste, razor
March 17th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Omg I didn't even thnk of a razor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita- You won't need bronzer on an island! Unless you want to be extra bronzed! Woo!!
March 17th, 2011, 11:23 PM
PlusSizeBarbie1988's Avatar *~Nikki~*
Send a message via AIM to PlusSizeBarbie1988
if we are taking three of each im taking my eyebrow pencil too! wheew i have blonde eyebrows! Lol and some Sunblock!!!

I'm walking in new shoes now Ive got a new song to Sing..
TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..
March 18th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What color do you wear most? Purple

Do you have long or short hair? To my shoulders - just got it cut, so it's a little too short right now

Hazel

What is your favorite physical thing about yourself? My ankles and feet. I know that sounds weird, but I have very nice feet.

Elige by Mary Kay

How often do you shave?
I shave my underarms every day, but legs...oh, once or twice a week, unless we're at the beach.

If you had to survive on an island with a total of 3 cosmetics/toiletries, what would you pick?
Makeup: Lip gloss, eye liner, sunblock
Toiletries: shampoo/conditioner (I HATE when my hair is dirty), lotion with aloe (in case I get sunburned, despite the sunblock!), and I'm gonna have to agree w/ Nicole - toilet paper!

March 18th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Hahaha!

You girls are kiling me! Who would be there to see you tan, or with makeup on? lol

SO silly!

Crackling me UP!!
March 18th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
What if another boat got stranded full of hotties?!!? HAHA
March 18th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Haha, very unlikely...Very.
Butttt, your right, you neverrrr knowww!
hehe
March 18th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
exaaaaaaaactly!!
March 19th, 2011, 08:13 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What color do you wear most?
Black...its easy

Do you have long or short hair?
well I call it short but its technically long I think. Its down below my shoulder blades. When I met DH it was to my hips

Blue

its a tie between my eyes and my butt, its big but its a shaped well

Vera Wang-Princess

How often do you shave?
when needed, ranges from daily to every other day

cosmetics- bare minerals foundation, chap stick/lipstick with SPF
toiletries- SPF 100 (I am so pale I am just a shade above albino... I already have gotten my 1st burn of the season and its just March), razor (just cause it drives me insane) and toothpaste

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search