Random oh so Random

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2011, 08:54 PM
PlusSizeBarbie1988's Avatar *~Nikki~*
Send a message via AIM to PlusSizeBarbie1988
Favorite saying or chorus in a song .. who sings it?

Money or Love?

Would you Be a different race for one day?

Do you walk outside in your socks?

Do you sing and dance around when your by yourself?? and have you ever got caught?? LoL

I'm walking in new shoes now Ive got a new song to Sing..
TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..
March 17th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Favorite saying or chorus in a song .. who sings it? Oh my gosh! Too many to name. I am a lyric junkie! Maybe "I'm thinkin it's a sign that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned." -The Postal Service (Rob and I actually have a freckle on our bottom eyelid that match up when we face each other!!)

Money or Love? LOVE, everytime.

Would you Be a different race for one day? Hmm. I don't know! Never thought of that!

Do you walk outside in your socks? I rarely EVER wear socks- but I wear them outside when I do, sure! I'm not too picky about em- I usually only wear em when I work out.

Do you sing and dance around when your by yourself?? and have you ever got caught?? I do! I don't think I've ever been caught! Thank God!
March 17th, 2011, 10:11 PM
-"On the road to the riches dont for get to stop and Take pictures.. Cause' Life aint' about where You finish.. But what you've learned along the way" -Usher

Money or Love? Love

- Yes i would and even though you can read and travel I'd like to spend a day in thier shoes... i'd Love to Ebrace another entire culture learn as much as i could and of course! Eat! LoL.. I Love trying new things..

-YES especially my toes socks cause they have little rubber chinga'deras on the bottom that stick to the floor hahah

Do you sing and dance around when your by yourself?? and have you ever got caught?? LoL
- YES.. I do.. And yess My mom caught me one day belting out "i like big butts and i cannot lie,,, you otha brothas' cant de-ny,.. when a girl walks in with that itty bitty waste and that round thing in your face you get sprung hah!!!!"

TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..
March 18th, 2011, 08:30 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You wanna make God laugh, tell him your plans!"- Idr who sings it.lol

Money or Love?
Love, always

Good question! Nothing comes to mind, though!

I hardly EVER wear socks...Barefoot for this girl!

Always! Never gotten caught, although D sees me do it all the time...I make him do it with me!
March 18th, 2011, 09:16 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Favorite saying or chorus in a song .. who sings it? "Be a best friend, tell the truth, over use I love you. go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense. Never let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy" - Lee Brice

Money or Love? if i already have love, can I pick money

Would you Be a different race for one day? sure, whatever!

Do you walk outside in your socks? Not usually...only b/c I hardly ever wear socks unless I'm leaving and putting on shoes that require socks

not really anymore unless I'm dinking around with Brylie. I used to all the time..never got caught that I know of

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
March 19th, 2011, 06:52 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite saying or chorus in a song .. who sings it? oh I have a couple all from Oscar Wilde...sorry his stuff is just too good to pick just one
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
“A true friend stabs you in the front.”
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

Money or Love?
Love, money will come as needed but love is rare

IDK ... to be perfectly honest I think it would depend on a few factors like location and what race. IDK if that makes me a bad person to have limitations on my openedness but there it is

nope, I HATE socks. If I am not in shoes I am barefooted I do go outside barefoot though

Yes and Yes. Worse was I was waiting for my shirt to dry and was in jeans and a bra when DH brought a friend home lol He now calls before he brings home "strays"

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
March 20th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMixon View Post
Yes and Yes. Worse was I was waiting for my shirt to dry and was in jeans and a bra when DH brought a friend home lol He now calls before he brings home "strays"

March 20th, 2011, 05:21 PM
annem84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe I'm an angel
underneath
innocent and sweet
Yesterday I cried
You must have been relieved to see the softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
all rolled into one

Meredith Brooks song-B*tch--the entire song is *me* to a *t*

Money or Love?
Love but money sure helps

Yes--Hispanic

I walk outside barefoot more than I do in socks, yes, even in the winter

Yes, caught--Not that I know of

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search