need to scream some of this is O/T and some isnt...well mostly it is O/T

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2011, 06:45 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can I just say this week has been one massive multi-layer crap cake type week?
I HATE my new job, I actually got in trouble yesterday for needing to pee more than ONCE in a SIX HOUR SHIFT! We only get ONE ten minute break so I havent been eating which is making me even more tired. I have been coming home to literally turn around and leave again or DH has had to leave...Tuesday he was working a night shift and the 5 min we saw eachother was spent fighting, Wed I had class and literally got DD from school brought her home and had to leave, Thurs I had to volunteer at Bingo for her school (if we dont do 10 sessions our tuition goes up by $2,000), and Friday I was watching my friends kids (which are good kids and we really owed her one since she did a LOT of the grunt work for us when we were moving here in the fall...she checked out like 20 houses for us so the one day we were here to house hunt we just had to look at 6)... I think I am quitting my job, IDK if I will go in on Monday. I am normally good at sales but this is telemarketing and I am too programed for customer service which means I am used to adjusting a pitch according to who I am talking to and relating to the customer which you cant do on a telemarketing call cause once you do you've taken too long and management gets pissy to. I actually also got in trouble for not forcing the issue to a person who said she didnt have anything extra b/c her husband just got laid off and she was just in a car accident... sorry I just cant be that heartless and I know she is probably lying but still cant do it...

Also....

I am SUPPOSED to be at work right now but DH's grandmother had a stroke Thursday and she is having surgery today, they say she should be fine but there are more risks because of her age than the surgery itself and we live almost 6 hours away. DH is also her closest grandson so if something happens we NEED to be there and we wont get any notice really so being at work wasnt happening.

and we might be having company this afternoon and the house is a DISASTER! DH is scared of cleaning... I think he is convinced all the solutions are acid and will eat his hands away. I know I should be doing that rather than sitting here but I need to vent this all out to get to that

to top this all off DH just informed me is cousin is coming to stay Thursday so I need to get the spare room set up which is still our box room...I hate unpacking it always takes forever to get it done here lol

oh and the isnt here but neither is a BFP... she is due sometime between yesterday and tomorrow. I've tested twice now... once Wed night after class and this morning..both times IDK if there was enough time for HcG levels to increase enough since I stupidly drank a TON on Wed through the day and ended up in the bathroom every other hour all day. And this morning I got up a few times at night... but I am starting to think we're out this month which is depressing cause I could of SWORN this was our month (I thought we had implantation bleeding earlier this month but now IDK). Plus I am having some cramping and no breast soreness, but soreness and fatigue is normal for me for PMS so IDK if the lack of soreness and fatigue mean anything

Thanks for letting me vent I needed this

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3

Last edited by D@mnedYankee; March 19th, 2011 at 09:07 AM.
March 19th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
(((hugs))) sorry you've had such a bad week. Good luck with your to-do list and remember that nothing has to be perfect - if your friend doesn't like bunking with boxes, then they can stay in a hotel. Hope you're able to find a job that you enjoy soon.

Good luck!

March 19th, 2011, 08:28 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, just reading all of that made ME tired & stressed! LOL

You poor thing! You need a HUG!

I hope everything starts to look up for you SOON!
March 19th, 2011, 08:56 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope things start turning around for you...sounds like alot going on. Hopefully you can tackle some of your to-do list and feel accomplished!
March 19th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Can't wait to see things turn around! Hang in there!
March 19th, 2011, 09:47 AM
**rockinmomma**
I'm sorry things have been o crapy! I agree with Amber, if they don't like sleeping with boxes they can get a hotel! Also don't freak about the cleaning, true friends don't really care. I hope this weekend is filled with positive things!
March 19th, 2011, 04:05 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry about your bad week!

March 19th, 2011, 06:24 PM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I just got more good news... the cousin is bringing a friend of theirs from High School.... so now it REALLY does need to be perfect. There is a bit of a back story here, a few of DH's old friends hate me without ever meeting me cause I supposedly stole him from one of their friend's sisters who was dating him in HS, she dumped him while he was at boot camp but I "stole" him since we got married almost a year later so I need to make a good impression on this guy since he is undecided about hating me

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
March 20th, 2011, 08:00 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sure you will make a perfect impression!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search