Updates on my doc appointment

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2011, 06:54 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So, I went to the doc, and he has decided to do a horomone study this next cycle to see if my levels are what is causing the terrible PMS and get a better idea of what is going on. I am glad to have it done, esp if we can then treat the PMS and get my levels evened out, but I am a bit worried how much it is going to cost!

I basically will have to have my blood drawn like ever other day after I O until day 12 ( I think) so thats a lot of bills...going to have to check with insurance to see what coverage I can get..

Anyway, so thats that..he is encouraged by the fact that I am Oing again and thinks it is the actos and not the clomid that is making that happen.

Also as a side not..we are bidding on another house today which I love ( well as much as I am going to love a first house) and are hoping it all works out! Its a huge house at an awesome price ( it doesn need some light work here and there) ..so lotsa room for those babies coming!
March 19th, 2011, 07:02 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for a big house! Good luck with the bidding!

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
March 19th, 2011, 07:26 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh did I mention the doctor says he thinks my PCOS is improving? Yay!!
March 19th, 2011, 08:22 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm interested to see what the study says! Seems your doctor is very proactive! I like it!
I hope your insurance covers a majority!

Yay for a new house!!!
KUP on it! Fingers crossed that it all works out for you!
March 19th, 2011, 08:59 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear everything seems to be going forward when it comes to your PCOS and having the doctor encouraged that things look great is fantastic.

Good Luck on your house bidding. I know all to well what your upto cuz I was in your shoes about 8 months ago too. Hope all goes well!
March 19th, 2011, 04:07 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope your insurance covers the tests. Yay for bidding on a new house. Hope it works out!

March 20th, 2011, 11:45 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Yay for having a plan! I'm glad you should get some answers soon...and good luck on the house! KUP on how it goes!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
March 20th, 2011, 03:59 PM
PlusSizeBarbie1988's Avatar *~Nikki~*
Send a message via AIM to PlusSizeBarbie1988
for PCOS improvement!!!!
And for a New house The fun part will be the fixing and the decorating woohoo!!

I'm walking in new shoes now Ive got a new song to Sing..
TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search