Nicole (PlusSizedBarbie) is Picture Girl!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2011, 08:43 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
**starts monday, march 21st**

Last edited by MommytoaMiracle; March 20th, 2011 at 08:01 AM.
March 20th, 2011, 03:47 PM
PlusSizeBarbie1988's Avatar *~Nikki~*
Send a message via AIM to PlusSizeBarbie1988

I'm walking in new shoes now Ive got a new song to Sing..
TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..
March 20th, 2011, 04:30 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
I'd love to see inside your fridge & pantry.
Also, I'd like to see where you "hang out" with us!!
March 20th, 2011, 09:51 PM
yaaaay! my 1st request Ill get right on that !! and I Love your new siggy its puurrdy!!!

TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..
March 21st, 2011, 07:08 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
I'd love to see your living room, your favorite picture of DH and yourself, and your favorite picture from your wedding, also lets see your make up stash.. (sorry!! hehehe i got excited!)

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 21st, 2011, 10:19 AM
Okay girlis I started clicking (except Makup stash already had some of those from my OLD blogspot and it still looks the same lol i replace it with the same ole same ole' tehehe! sorry about the Stamp ...some Girls were stealing my blogspot pics.. Grrrr..

Here we go!!

Pantry/ Fridge Canned Pantry and Dry Time to go shoppin!

And where i Hangout with My Favorite Ladies!!
SOME of my Makeup! The little bag usually goes with me

Fav Pic Of Dh and I! & Fav Wedding Pic!

YES! i found it My favorite wedding pic She is such a daddy's girl.. she TOLD EVERYONE!! "My Co'Co' and My's Daddy are married "ooLaLa" YES she said "ooo LaLa"

Last edited by PlusSizeBarbie1988; March 23rd, 2011 at 01:01 AM. Reason: FOUND MY FAV WEDDING PIC!
March 21st, 2011, 03:41 PM
I want to see your living room, kitchen, & back yard
March 21st, 2011, 04:39 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
I love these so far!!
Thanks for the compliment on my siggie!! I love it, too! An awesome friend made it for me!!

I want to see your car, your phone, and your yard....
March 21st, 2011, 06:55 PM
annem84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is so cool on how you do these picture girl--nice to see how others live, per say.

Okay--I want to see your favorite drink (alcoholic and or non-alcoholic)
March 21st, 2011, 07:02 PM

Kay im right on that!! heres one common request My LIVINGROOM LoL (DH was folding clothes and he was like "WAIT LET ME MOVE!") LoL!!Needless to say im sneaky

-LoL Here's a 2-fer My truck (GMC Envoy XL) AND! MY "yard" LoL I live in the desert we dont have much grass ect.

Here is My kitchen ...once again!! DH! LoL He's Making dinner right now hahah!

Backyard-Were currently building new a new doghouse and playhouse. We needed a bigger doggy house for sheba tehe. but the playhouse wood and paint is EVERYWHERE!! i'll have to post and update on that one

Last edited by PlusSizeBarbie1988; March 21st, 2011 at 07:10 PM.
March 21st, 2011, 08:12 PM
Nicole, your couch looks SUPER comfy!! i love it.. are those senor frogs glasses in your kitchen? hehehe

I'd love to see your favorite book, your favorite nail polish, and your favorite date night outfit (plus shoes!!)

March 21st, 2011, 09:08 PM
Your hubby is SO tall! But what a catch...Doing laundry AND cooking...He's a keeper!
March 23rd, 2011, 12:25 AM
Here are some more

-My Drinks of choice! We had a littl "fun" friday so theres those LoL and Smartwater i Love it ..all the electrolytes without the sugar like Gator-ade ick! its a lifesaver because i get soo dehydrated on my Met.

-My Cell I My cover!!!

-Date Night (Dont worry i DO wear pants teheh thier in the washer) I couldnt!! just pick one shoe i'd wear them both if i could lol these are my two favs!

-Book Is "out on loan" teheh.. my SIL has it at the moment its "Addicted"- by ZANE but heres a google pic cause i LOVE the cover too 2nd fav is called "Milk in my coffee" By: Eric Jerome Dickey

-Nail Polish

-Rita which glasses? LoL those are DH's Shotglass collection ontop of the pantry.. &&& Mee Tooo I Love it I Will NEVER get rid of that couch! We will re-upholster it 5 million times 1st LoL .. AND Everytime I hang out with you girlies! We hang out there LoL!!

-Amber Oh yes! hes awesome Good Price and great service hahah! im just kidding he works hard for the Lovin' He spoils me I married my best friend & a neat freak!

March 23rd, 2011, 05:15 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your bedroom si vous plait

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
March 23rd, 2011, 07:20 AM
Nicole, ADDICTED by Zane is one of my favorite books!!! what a great read... Its still sittiing on my bookshelf!! hehe and the glasses i mentioned are the green and pink ones, the really really tall ones by the sink... Senor Frogs???

I'd love to see your favorite restaurant, your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding rings!) and 3 things you NEVER leave home without!

March 23rd, 2011, 03:39 PM
-Rita* No those are from La' Cantina In Vegas those are our most recent ones we have some other colors to lol i dont know why we keep them!

-Bedroom eeek! It's small at the foot of my bed is the closet and where im taking the Pic from is the bathroom lol! & right nxt to the bathroom door is our Tv sand.

- my 3 things ! my Beauty Rush -Watermelon Daze* an PINK stay in my truck LoL! but My carmex and lotion are a MUST also..

-Favorite Restaraunt! and favorite person IN my favorite Restraunt haha another 2-fer!

-Favorite Piece of jewelry My step-daughters gave this to me for our 1st mothers day together in 2007'

March 23rd, 2011, 08:26 PM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your front door

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search