Totally humiliated..

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
OMG. Last night was fun....after a while.

I experienced the meanest thing I have ever been through at the beginning of the night.
Talk about being the wrong place at the wrong time.

A girl was being turned away from the bar because she was too young (Yeah, some crackhead looking 18 year old was trying to get into a bar.) So I hear her telling the bouncer, "F you, A-hole. Lose some ***** weight."
She turns around sees me and goes, "You too b#tch."

I was SPEECHLESS. The guy she was with said, "Please let it go. She's really drunk." And I couldn't say anything at all if I wanted to. I was stunned.

I thought I looked cute last night and everything. I was feeling good because I fit into a top I cannot wear when I feel fat. I have been dieting and exercising. It just broke my heart. Everyone said "Are you serious? You are beautiful, she was just mad and you were just there." I tried telling myself the same thing but it didn't really work.

The nerve of that girl!! Sometimes I wish I had control of when Karma strikes. I have so much going on and she has no idea what she just did. That will scar me for a long time. I have had eating disorders and have basically been on a diet since I was in 5th grade. My dad is in the hospital with cancer and infection and I am struggling with fertility because of a syndrome that makes me keep weight on!! You never know someone's back story. Just hurt.

Last edited by Maggie831; March 19th, 2011 at 07:19 PM.
March 19th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Ooo You Touch My TraLaLa
Send a message via Skype™ to Dez
Don't waste your energy on some slutface Maggie. You are beautiful and as others told you, it was just a wrong place wrong time. She was angry and drunk therefor decided to also lash out at you (probably because you're prettier). Don't let her have that power over you.

My Mom was similar to this girl. She'd get smashed and then get angry and tell me what a little slu-t I was (even though I had never been with anyone much less had a boyfriend). It's just insanity.
March 19th, 2011, 08:03 PM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
mean people suck, sorry you had to deal with a young stupid mean drunk.

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
March 19th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
Oh Maggie!! I'm so sorry! That girl seems like a complete *********!! She'll get hers! The universe works in mysterious ways and she will get what's coming to her!!!

As for you, you're such a beautiful woman! Inside and out! You have a big heart and thats more than I can say for many! Please don't let what one person who doesn't even know you, who you will never see again, get you down!!! Think of how far you've come with diet and excercise and how pcos won't define you because you will defeat it!!!

We love you tons and never forget how amazing you are!!!!!

Hugs!!!

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 19th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
I love you girls. I knew I had to get cyster support for that boo boo.
March 19th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Super Mommy
Maggie you rock and I am so sorry that what should have been an awesome evening was ruined by a brat!

You are in love with the man of your dreams, you have a Dad that you love and who loves you, who I hope is still improving from that nasty infection and a condition that could have you at home on the couch eating pizza in your pj's (I just described me....) but you are not!! You were out with friends looking awesome in a "skinny" top!!! You are eating well and working hard to get your body baby ready, you are in control of your life!!!

The little b***h on the other hand, is clearly in a lot of trouble. To be only 18, drunk and out on the town abusing people doesn't bode well for her. I'd say either her life is already so messed up that karma can't make it any worse or it's headed down a pretty miserable path pretty fast Either way, I'm sure she looked at you and realised just how screwed up her life was compared to yours, so she tried to pull you down a bit.

Thank you so much BAM for my awesome siggy

March 19th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
I LOVE IT! Thanks babe. You are so right. I'm glad I didn't say anything, she seemed PSYCHO!!!!!!!!
March 20th, 2011, 02:50 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so, so sorry hun! I'm sure you totally rocked that skinny top! People tend to lash out at others when they feel bad about themselves. She was probably embarrassed about not getting in and you were just there for her to target. Congrats on losing enough weight to fit into that top! That's awesome work! Try not to dwell on the one negative comment and focus on all the positive ones. Easier said than done I know.

March 20th, 2011, 07:55 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ummm, I am sitting here SHOCKED & PISSED for you!
How ****** DARE she?! Ggggrrrrr!!! Makes me want to come to your defense! I wish I would have been there! Lemme at her! *okay, rant over*

I'm so sorry hun, even though she meant nothing & probably didn't even get a good look at you enough to even see what shape you are, it still hurts. I know, because it hurt me just reading that.

You are smart, beautiful, & volumptious in all the right areas! Boobs & butt, girl!

I love you! You are so dear to my heart & hope she gets hers SOON!

March 20th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina'sMommy View Post
I'm so, so sorry hun! I'm sure you totally rocked that skinny top! People tend to lash out at others when they feel bad about themselves. She was probably embarrassed about not getting in and you were just there for her to target. Congrats on losing enough weight to fit into that top! That's awesome work! Try not to dwell on the one negative comment and focus on all the positive ones. Easier said than done I know.
Thanks, girl! I am trying. It was just so cruel and sick! But thank you for the congrats.. Your words meant a lot to me!!
March 20th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Amber- I so wish you were there, too! If I hadn't been so stunned, I'd have seriously had something good to say. She was a TOOTHPICK (but the really gross kind that looks like she spends more time looking for crack than anything else) she had ratted hair in a short pony tail which made it look even rattier because it was sticking all over the place. She had her glasses on and some outfit that she mustered up for the evening. (denim capris and a black sequined tank top with old, junky heels) it was the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen. But somehow the idiot managed to hurt my feelings. I told Rob, "I'm glad it was me and not one of my friends. I'd have seen red and knocked her senseless." I wish I'd had some ammo with me. Rob just said "Wow. You're a c*nt." to her. Hahahaha but I was still too shocked to say anything. Ugh.
I love you too Ambi! Thanks for getting mad for me!
March 20th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Veteran
I can definitely say I was speechless after reading this... The nerve of some people! I agree with everyone here, defn a jealous strike out! Not everyone is blessed with the T&A You are georgeous! Plus I'm sure when you go out you look like a bombshell! I couldn't even touch your fashion/makeup sense! I know its hard to not take that stuff personal, but she must be in such a low place to think saying stuff like that is ok! She will definitely get hers.. if she hasn't already!
March 20th, 2011, 11:46 AM
**rockinmomma**
haha... FYI jsim was my old SN.... I don't know how it logged me in... I was trying to get it open a while ago when I decided to come back to JM...
March 20th, 2011, 11:56 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
oh-my-gosh!!! I can't believe that happened! The nerve of some people. That just shows how immature and stupid she is though. She sounds like a meth or crack addict, so I wouldn't put too much stock in her comments! You are beautiful, and one of the kindest, warmest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing...screw that b*tch! I'd pick your life over hers any day And congrats on biting your tongue! That takes a lot...you are amazing Mags!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
March 20th, 2011, 12:05 PM
aprils242001's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to aprils242001
Mags! I am sorry! That just made me mad too. People are so rude. I think you are beautiful.
March 20th, 2011, 01:42 PM
msladibugg's Avatar Veteran
Maggie, don't let some crack ***** hurt your feelings. You are a beautiful woman!! She's obviously in alot of pain & feeling miserable from her own poor life decisions.

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time lately! I'm wishing for some good karma to come your way very soon!!

Thank you Maggie831 for my AWESOME siggy!!
March 20th, 2011, 03:17 PM
PlusSizeBarbie1988's Avatar *~Nikki~*
Send a message via AIM to PlusSizeBarbie1988
OMG! what a total ******! I wish I was there i woulda kicked her Scrawny a** !! okay sorry for that french lesson! *adjusting my skirt, & clearing my throat*
(1)Im sure you looked hott! mama!.. And i'd rather be fluffy and cute!! than skinny and ugly!!
(2)WE!!! respect your hard work to keep that sexyness, and stay healthy!!! don't let her one stupid ignorant comment reverse the way WE! feel about you..(plus we matter she doesn't tehehe) your beautiful!!! *Do the pretty girl rock*

I'm walking in new shoes now Ive got a new song to Sing..
TTC is one of the most complicated/frustrating situations to go through. remember to Love one another and.. be there for eachother its no-ones fault.. Love and Be Loved..
March 20th, 2011, 03:36 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hahahaha!

GO ROB! He's now my favorite!
March 20th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
You girls have seriously saved me from falling into a deep dark pit. I was sooo bummed but you are right.. She is ignorant, pathetic, pea-brained, etc. You all matter to me and she doesn't SOOOOO I will believe you all before her! That little garbage can! Haah
Every single word each of you has said to me in this thread will forever stay with me. Thank you so so so much. I think we are all gorgeous, STRONG women! I am proud of all of us for still standing after facing infertility and for not being gross, bitter trash bags like that girl. each of you to pieces!
March 20th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think I can say anything that these awesome ladies haven't already said, Maggie, but listen to them - they're right! You are incredible and strong, and you were the "bigger" person by not saying anything (you know what I mean - you didn't stoop to her level)....though I know only too well that feeling of "dang, I wish I'd said something...." Props to Rob, though - well done!

(((hugs)))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search