Friday-Feel-Goods!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
What, about your husband, won your heart?

What is his favorite thing about you, physically?

What is your favorite thing about your character/personality?

What celebrity are you told you resemble?

What's one goal you want to achieve in the near future?

What's your favorite thing about having cysters?

March 25th, 2011, 07:50 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hehe...Sophomore Year of HS, he gave me a letter in class asking if I liked him. Pretty darn cuteee!

Boobs, hands down. It's an obsession, I'd say. lol

I'm glad I'm not shy. I could become friends with ANYONE

Kirstin Dunst, which totally bums me out, because I thinks she is OOG-LEY!

Lose weight! 40lbs to be exact!

More people to love!
March 25th, 2011, 08:46 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
^^Amber, I think Kirsten Dunst is hot!^^

His heart He is such a wonderful, giving person...we just clicked immediately!

Normally, probably my butt or stomach. Now that I'm preggers? My bigger boobies

My ability to inject humor into everything and just take things in stride

Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction...don't worry, Amber, I get offended too!

Get out of the first trimester! And not kill some of the people at work who are getting on my nerves lol!
Having people who truly understand the struggle of PCOS...it's an unreal bond and has saved me so many times from going nuts!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
March 25th, 2011, 08:54 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What, about your husband, won your heart? He's a Marine and that **** uniform is SEXY

What is his favorite thing about you, physically? my butt

What is your favorite thing about your character/personality? I'm openhearted and openminded

What celebrity are you told you resemble? IDK

What's one goal you want to achieve in the near future? get my house painted

knowing there's other ladies having to deal with the same issues emotionally and physically. They don't give out the "It'll happen when it's the right time for you" quotes cuz they get where your coming from
March 25th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
What, about your husband, won your heart? at first, his smile, then his extremely warm heart and intelligence.. he's taught me a lot

What is his favorite thing about you, physically?my eyes, without a doubt

What is your favorite thing about your character/personality?i think im a pretty loyal person and i would like to think that i am a good listener.

What celebrity are you told you resemble?people used to tell me christina ricci... although my face is not as round as hers.

What's one goal you want to achieve in the near future?have a healthy happy baby and be the best mom and wife i can be!

What's your favorite thing about having cysters? i have made friends for life, and i have a great group of women to turn to for support and to give support too! llove you girls <3

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

March 25th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
What, about your husband, won your heart? So many things. Our friendship was the main thing. I trusted him completely and still do.

What is his favorite thing about you, physically? He always says "every part of you" but if I had to say, I'd say legs or boobs.

What is your favorite thing about your character/personality? I love how strong I am. It has surprised me over the years just how much I can withstand. Also, I love my humor. I entertain myself sometimes!

What celebrity are you told you resemble? The most- Jennifer Tilly.

What's one goal you want to achieve in the near future? Get pregnant and have a beautiful baby bump and a beautiful baby and be a good mommy.

What's your favorite thing about having cysters? OMG.. Soo many things. I cannot even put into words what the support and understanding mean to me. I have a ton of you to relate to and have you relate to me. And I love each of you to bits!
March 25th, 2011, 12:27 PM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What, about your husband, won your heart? He is so loving and caring...it was so charming...

What is his favorite thing about you, physically? Well he says everything..but I would say boobs and eyes..lol

What is your favorite thing about your character/personality? I think that I am pretty patient with other people, and passionate about things that matter to me

What celebrity are you told you resemble? I never was told....hmm...I wonder who it would be??

What's one goal you want to achieve in the near future? Beside getting that BFP.. loosing 10 pounds and buying our new house!

What's your favorite thing about having cysters? All the support and having someone to share with that understands where I am coming from...
March 27th, 2011, 09:40 PM
annem84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What, about your husband, won your heart? That he asked to do everything. He knew the relationship before me had been sketchy so he asked to hold my hand, hug me, kiss me, put his arm around me, etc.

What is his favorite thing about you, physically? Long legs

What is your favorite thing about your character/personality? I love spending time with the older generation and they always say I'm so kind, caring and enduring (??) but I'd go with the kind and caring

What celebrity are you told you resemble? I've been told I have the curves of Kate Winslet?

What's one goal you want to achieve in the near future? Pay off CC debt

What's your favorite thing about having cysters? Support!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search