Saturday Secrets..

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
What's one thing not many people know about you?
March 26th, 2011, 02:51 PM
**rockinmomma**
Ugh... I have ADHD... Boooo lol
March 26th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Aw! All of my teachers told my mom to get me seen and screened for ADD/ADHD but she never did.. She liked me the way I was.. hahaha!

My secret:
Not many people know I was molested by a friend's dad when I was 11.
Or that we are actively trying to get pregnant with medical assistance.
March 26th, 2011, 05:51 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
Most people (other than you all of course) don't know that I'm not only a poas addict, but I'm a pusher also! (That's the worst kind, right??) LOL

Also, most people don't know that I'm shooting for wanting a baby by the end of this year! LOL Aaaannnddd that I want our CPA to get us a baby bib that says "Mommy's Little Tax Deduction!!" LOL (I've honestly seen one like that!!)
March 26th, 2011, 06:30 PM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww sorry to hear about the abuse Maggi! I was sexually abused at a babysitters house when I was 5. Most people don't know that either. Also most people don't know that I had a period in my past where I struggled with self-injury. Thank God it didn't last to long and I healed and I came out of it stronger, thanks to my wonderful husband ( who I was dating at the time) !!

Last edited by BeccaMenk; March 26th, 2011 at 06:34 PM.
March 26th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Aw, I love being able to know these things about you all! To bring us closer!
Haha, Tots! That's cute!!
Becca- I'm sorry to hear about YOUR abuse! I have had a couple friends who cut themselves (still do) It's amazing you don't anymore! I hear it's a bad habit to break!
March 26th, 2011, 08:48 PM
I fight multiple sclerosis not many people know about it because they just donít understand and it can be emotionally draining to explain it over and over again. Thatís one reason why I feel the urgency to become pregnant sooner than later.
March 26th, 2011, 09:06 PM
**rockinmomma**
I'm glad to be able to share these things with you women. My personal secrets aren't something I feel able to share often. I feel for you ladies that were abused.. it's a horrible place to be.. I got it a little from my step-dad.. but through lots of therapy.. ugh! I should also add that no one knows me and my SO are TTC... Everyone would judge the whole not being married, and not having been together for years and years . I'm so glad we're all here to support each other
March 27th, 2011, 11:30 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Most people don't know that I'm semi-allergic to milk
March 27th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Super Mommy
It is empowering to hear all of us sharing secrets together. I am sorry to hear about the abuse, but glad you ladies are in a better place now. Not many people know, but I have genital herpes... it is not detrimental long term, but short term very aggravating and may force me to have a C Sections when I get pregnant again.

March 27th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Cassandra, I hope I am not too inquisitive, but I am curious about that! Share with me or not, totally up to you!
I am glad you felt comfortable enough to share! Good thing it's short term! And the C-section won't be TOO bad.. Let's just get you pregnant! (well not "let's" but you know.. )
March 27th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Super Mommy
Maggie, I feel like I don't really have many things I am not willing to talk about. I'm pretty open, and I also feel like this is a non-judgemental place. Long story short, boyfriend in high school had a cold sore, and low and behold, I got genital herpes. It is estimated that 25% of all sexually active Americans (incl monogamous ppl) have it. I am completely willing to answer any questions, just ask me or message me if you want to get personal about it.

March 27th, 2011, 09:14 PM
annem84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A lot of people dont know a lot about me but anywho...

Most people dont know that I'm a self-harmer...

Hugs to all those who have been abused-I too, also have been abused, and a lot of people do not know about it but even fewer know about the one I posted above.
March 27th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
Aw my girls.. Wish I was super rich so I could scoop us all up in my private jet and take us to a cool vacay where we could hang and have an awesome therapy session and rejuvenation! We'll all get through it all..One step at a time.
March 27th, 2011, 09:20 PM
**rockinmomma**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search