When it rains... it pours....

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2011, 09:22 PM
**rockinmomma**
Sooo not only was I in the hospital for 3 days.. uninsured with my stupid Appendicitis... but then my work isn't letting me back, even though the Dr cleared me... they say I haven't had enough time! Sooo there goes two weeks of work down the drain... Just when we were getting all our credit card bills paid off etc and catching up from our move that happened in November... Now today, we had to go get my SO Matt's mouth worked on. Emergency dental... he ultimately had to get his tooth pulled... now we're even more in the hole.. and of course dentists won't do any kind of payment plan.... Ugh! So I am for sure out this month.. bc now he doesn't even feel like bding... and I thought I'd be ok to give it a whirl... end rant. lol
March 26th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!
Bad luck does not travel lightly does it?! I'm soooo sorry babe.. What a nightmare!!! I know how you feel! We had our tax return taken out from underneath us because of some unpaid debt (military credit card) It was theeeeeeeeeeeee worst day ever! I cried like a fat baby!
This too shall pass, though. Promise. Chin up. Just focus on getting you two well again! OR ELSE!
March 26th, 2011, 09:32 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
So sorry hun! Hoping things get better for you and DH!
March 27th, 2011, 12:18 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yikes...hope it works out next cycle girl!
March 27th, 2011, 10:31 AM
**rockinmomma**
Thanks for the support ladies... I guess on the positive side my kiddo wont have to share his birthday with Jesus.. lol :-) Next month! Lol...
March 27th, 2011, 11:15 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Man!
Just reading that made me tired & stressed! lol
You poor thing! I hope your rainbow comes out soon, love!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search