Chart Intrepretors?

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2011, 05:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok, so I thought I had my chart figured out...

I had the huge temp spike which I thought might be O and then another day of high temp, but then the 3rd day it dipped way down, so FF didn't give me CH. But then the next few days were higher again, so I wondered if I discarded the one really low temp what it would do. Sure enough, I got CH, so I left it like that just to make me feel better. Then I noticed I was still getting higher temps, so I went back and un-discarded that temp. It didn't take my CH away. So now I'm back to not really knowing what to think. It's possible something odd happened on that one day and it really was a bad temp. Maybe my chart is playing tricks on me.

I'm supposed to talk to the doctor today and possibly come in for bw to see if I o'd. Why does this stuff have to be so confusing???

My Ovulation Chart

March 28th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Hoping To Be A Mommy
I wish I knew! i only REALLY charted one cycle and that was the cycle I got pregnant with Clomid and trigger. So I don't know a whole lot about it! Hopefully you get some answers soon! I'd leave the low temp out- you never know what caused it, especially if you had consistent high temps after.. Good luck, honey!!
March 28th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's a tricky chart. The things that throw me off are the spike on cd8 and the dip on cd17. I had a dip like that in my lp in my preggo cycle, so it's not uncommon. If your temp stays up over the next few days I would be confident that you o'd. Your progesterone test will confirm it for you, though. Good luck!!

March 28th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Natalie, the rise on CD 8 is due to the clomid.

March 28th, 2011, 10:45 AM
**rockinmomma**
Ok, so charting is all about the pattern, not individual temperatures. I say this, and yet I overanalyze each temp too. It can be common to have those... You can look at my charts and I believe I've had the same kind of dips... It can be an implantation dip, but it looks a little early for that..
March 28th, 2011, 12:08 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm NO help with charting!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search