Spotting/CM... Am I out this cycle?

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2012, 12:41 PM
Veteran
Hey ladies,
I am hoping that you guys could help me out!

Yesterday I noticed a small amount of fresh (pink) blood in my CM, which was creamy. I also had a temp spike. I figured that I had Oed (even though it had been days since my most fertile-quality EWCM) and that was what caused the spotting.

This morning, my temp fell back down and I had spotting again, but my CM was more slippery and stretchy.

I haven't BDed in a good while due to s/e from the Met, so there is pretty much NO chance that I am already PG. Plus, I had no reason to think that I had actually Oed earlier in the cycle, because I didn't have a temp shift. So I am confident that the spotting is not implantation bleeding.

It could be from Oing 2 days ago (even though it doesn't match up perfectly with the CM, but hey, lots of people O with imperfect charts).

BUT then there is the fact that my temp dropped and my CM seems more fertile today than yesterday!!

What do you ladies think? Did I O? Should I still be waiting to O? What could be the cause of the spotting? What are the chances that I am about to O and should be BDing like mad???

(I know that some of you probably have spotting all the time and think I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but mid-cycle spotting is very rare for me!!!)

If you have a chance, please have a look at my chart and let me know what you think. Since I'm pretty sure it doesn't show up for you, the last time I BDed was on CD44.

My Ovulation Chart
April 23rd, 2012, 04:20 PM
MrsOrganization2011's Avatar Veteran
I never spotted mid cycle either until I started metformin. The first cycle I was on metformin I spotted a number of times before AF showed and even then it was at the end of an Anovulatory cycle. That happened through 2 cycles. This past cycle has been my only cycle that was "normal" and it was only thanks to clomid.

Are you able to get your hands on any OPK's? They might be able to help you out. They don't work for every woman with PCOS though so if you can get cheap ones like from Early Pregnancy Tests and Ovulation Predictor Kits for Home Use then I would suggest that instead of the more expensive ones at the drug store etc.

Looking at your temps though it doesn't look like you O'd. Normally to confirm O you need to have 3 consecutive temps that are higher than any of your last 6.

Happily but Cautiously Awaiting our First!

April 23rd, 2012, 05:46 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
My Charting Guru is MamaAnna!!!
April 24th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Veteran
Hm, that's interesting about spotting on Met.

I know that some people get a fall back pattern for one day after O, but my temp was low again this morning so I guess I haven't Oed afterall. I might order some OPKs from early-pregnancy-tests the next time I need to get some prenatal vitamins. I get a lot of EWCM that doesn't lead to O though... would I be getting positives with the OPKs all the time?

For now, as long as I have fertile-ish CM I am going to treat it like I'm about to O. Hopefully this cycle doesn't drag on for eternity...

Thanks for the tips!

My Ovulation Chart

Tags
charting , ewcm , metformin , ovulation , spotting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search