Mushy Monday

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By aubers68
  • 1 Post By Loketha

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How did you and DH meet?
Do you have nicknames for each other? If so, what?
What's the most romantic thing he's done for you?

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 1st, 2012, 08:58 AM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How did you and DH meet? When we were in highschool one of my best friends and his best friend were dating... they hooked us up. (He was from a school a city away)
Do you have nicknames for each other? If so, what? Not really... we would go with the generic lovey dovey names when we were younger, but now it's basically by our names.
What's the most romantic thing he's done for you? Oh my... he's not super romantic, BUT he is the most caring and giving person.
Frozenoj likes this.

October 1st, 2012, 09:29 AM
DH and I met through match. com. It was really funny actually, see, on Match. com, if you don't specify a certain height, then it automatically selects your height and taller as *desirable*. When I got a message from DH, I was wondering why I scored like a perfect 100% on his profile but he didn't even show up on mine. Found out that he was 3 inches shorter than me! We've been in love ever since.

I call him 'Daddy' or 'Big Papa Bear' because it became habit when SS was around and just stuck. He calls me 'Angelbaby' based on our favourite song: 'Angelbaby'.

Most romantic thing he's done for me? When we thought I might have had cancer a few months back, he just held me in the waiting room while waiting for the results and looked me dead in the eye in all seriousness (not one of his attributes) and told me that no matter what that doctor said, he was going to be there for me. I started crying not because I was scared, but because I saw a side of him I never saw before. That to me is more romantic than anything in this world
Frozenoj likes this.
October 1st, 2012, 04:39 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How did you and DH meet? We actually met playing World of Warcraft. We met in a random group one day and bonded by complaining about one of the other people in the group. I kept him on my friends list and eventually he joined my guild. We because friends and eventually he told me he was interested in me romantically, but I kinda shut him down because I wasn't interested in long distance. Eventually he got me to reconsider and within the year he moved to where I was so we could be together.
Do you have nicknames for each other? If so, what? I call him Husby and he'll call me Wifey. Sometimes when we are speaking to/about our dog we'll refer to the other as Mommy or Daddy.
What's the most romantic thing he's done for you? He's never done any big romantic gesture, but I know he talks to me all romantic like and gives me little kisses while I'm sleeping which I think is super cute. That means more to me as a regular occurrence than a very romantic event occasionally.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12

Tags
monday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search