Queen of Evaps!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By aubers68
  • 1 Post By Frozenoj

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2012, 10:58 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, just call me the Queen of Evaps!

I got several evaps yesterday and today...started to get my hopes up just a teeny tiny bit this morning when I saw a several evaps (like 3)...but just more evaps today, nothing close to a BFP...

And this is why I need to just THROW the tests away after the time limit and stop going back to look at them!!!!!

Plus I still have ZERO symptoms, not even PMS symptoms...I am hoping that if AF is going to show, she makes a quick appearance so we can get trying for the next cycle since I O so darn late! If she is much past this weekend or early next week, we might have to postpone TTC #2 until next fall since a baby due at the end of July/early August would only give me one month at home before I went back to classes in Sept...and that's just cutting it too close

Last edited by polarbearmama; October 11th, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
October 11th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry! You're right, you do need to just throw them away after the time limit. Otherwise you will just give yourself false hope. If it is a real line it should show up within the time limit in a day or two so no use bothering with it.

Do you normally get PMS symptoms? Maybe that's a good sign.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 11th, 2012, 08:29 PM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenoj View Post
I'm sorry! You're right, you do need to just throw them away after the time limit. Otherwise you will just give yourself false hope. If it is a real line it should show up within the time limit in a day or two so no use bothering with it.

Do you normally get PMS symptoms? Maybe that's a good sign.
It's so hard not to analyze and obsess over tests! I forgot how not fun it was to actively TTC, I can only imagine what it's like for all you ladies who have undergone lots of MA. *hugs*

I do usually get PMS symptoms, but mostly just cramping. I don't know if it's a good sign or if it's just the PCOS rearing it's ugly head and leaving me with like a 45+ day cycle I also really hope that the Soy Iso I took this cycle didn't really mess up my body badly!

I think the plan for next cycle is to take Vitex/Chaste Tree (which is what my chiropractor actually takes herself and recommends), though I suspect it would take awhile for it to be really effective anyways...

October 11th, 2012, 09:35 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't give up on soy!!! Summer is a soy baby, 3rd cycle

I hope and pray you did catch that egg and just aren't showing that BFP yet!!! FX
purvis_diana likes this.

October 12th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hopefully there won't be a next cycle so you don't have to worry about it!
purvis_diana likes this.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search