Finally Friday!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is everyone doing this weekend?

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 11th, 2012, 09:38 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're headed to Frankenmuth in the afternoon!! Can't wait... small getaway for the weekend with my parents and hubby... and Summer's first trip!!! Nervous about the car ride and nursing while on vacation... hopefully I don't get shy and can do the whole nursing in public without being nervous. Just afraid someone would say something. I've only done it once so far, thankfully with no issues.

October 12th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Ooh are you guys going to the Big Country Fest? I've never been to Frankenmuth but I here it's a really neat place! I hope you guys have a wonderful time.

Today is my sister's 27th birthday! A bunch of people are going out to eat for that at one of the best restaurants in north-west Florida. I am really excited and already figured out what I'm going to order haha! I don't know if we are doing anything after dinner or not.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 12th, 2012, 07:06 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubers68 View Post
We're headed to Frankenmuth in the afternoon!! Can't wait... small getaway for the weekend with my parents and hubby... and Summer's first trip!!! Nervous about the car ride and nursing while on vacation... hopefully I don't get shy and can do the whole nursing in public without being nervous. Just afraid someone would say something. I've only done it once so far, thankfully with no issues.
Yay for getaways! Always fun to have a change of scenery! Do you have a nursing cover? I remember how nervous I was about nursing in public those first few months, especially when Mari was having latch issues in the first few weeks...best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenoj View Post
Today is my sister's 27th birthday! A bunch of people are going out to eat for that at one of the best restaurants in north-west Florida. I am really excited and already figured out what I'm going to order haha! I don't know if we are doing anything after dinner or not.
Have fun at your sister's bday and the nice restaurant! I do the same thing as well...always look online and think about what I'm going to order before I get to a place I've anticipated for awhile

As for me...my father in law and his wife are coming up for a visit (not staying with us). This is really a weird and unusual situation, as he has been dying from cancer for the past 6 years and is really on his last days/weeks now...so I'm sure this is a good-bye visit. The only other time he's even met my daughter was when she was like 9 months old...she'll be 3 in 10 days...

He and my MIL were separated but on again off again when DH was conceived and he never really acknowledged DH as his kid until they officially divorced years later and he made the courts do a paternity test (of course DH was his kid)...sooo...not the swell-est guy out there...I don't know, I'm so conflicted. I can understand him wanting to saying goodbye to his sons and his granddaughter, yet...he's never ever been a real father to DH, so it's really hard on him and I'm so protective of both DH and DD.

Haha, sorry for the story...you did ask about my weekend plans, right?

October 12th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Aw I'm really sorry you guys are going through that. It's a tough situation to be in.

TTC Blog
10-21-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search