help needed...

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 26th, 2012, 01:59 PM
purvis_diana's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to purvis_diana Send a message via Skype™ to purvis_diana
I got +opk for 3 days in a row now. 1st was CD13 (did insem that night). is it normal to have this happen? also shortly after insem, i started cramping which lasted thru yesterday. Normal or No? Also took soy iso this cycle CD 3-7 and been taking folic acid too. Any tips? Should I have done more than 1 insem? Also, TMI notice ***I got watery CM last few days, but only 1 time (today) i finally got kinda the EWCM. I checked twice today, 2nd time is when it showed up. Any ideas?

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

Last edited by purvis_diana; October 26th, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
October 26th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's normal to have +OPKs for a few days, but I don't know about that long. Usually I only see people have them for 1 or 2 days. It could be that your body is trying to O but having trouble so the surge is just still going. Or maybe you will even have two eggs pop so the surge is stronger? IDK. Normally your CM will dry up or at least go creamy within a few hours of O so it doesn't sound like you O'd yet.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 27th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to purvis_diana Send a message via Skype™ to purvis_diana
I had EWCM a little yesterday, then this morning, now I got *sticky/creamy* how do I log that? and does that mean I O'd twice?

October 28th, 2012, 10:11 AM
It sounds like you've probably O'd now since your CM isn't fertile anymore. When you have a mix I think you're supposed to log it as the more fertile of the two, so creamy. If you did O twice it would have been within a day or so of each other. I'm not sure there's anyway to really tell unless you end up with fraternal twins.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 28th, 2012, 04:08 PM
We are praying we caught an egg this round. Have had heartburn since we did insemination 3 days before O. Any ideas?

October 28th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Not really. I don't know much about that. I tried to look it up and the only thing I found was that HCG can cause heartburn so you can get it if you get a trigger shot.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 28th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Trigger shot?

October 28th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Some doctors will give you an injection of HCG after you get a +OPK that will trigger ovulation.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 29th, 2012, 10:43 AM
I got up this AM with tummy pain and tummy tightness. I am wondering if I maybe implanting.. anyone ever have anything like this?

October 30th, 2012, 08:15 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure about the 3 days of positive OPKs, but hoping you were able to catch an egg (or two!) this cycle.

As for the heartburn...increased estrogen (like Soy Iso) in the system can cause relaxation of the LES which leads to heartburn (working on my GERD case study for this week )

Hoping your tummy issues are implantation!!

October 30th, 2012, 08:31 AM
well, had something really strange. last night I had like really thick CM worse than when I O'd. (almost like the mucus plug) which was Very weird for me... any ideas??

October 30th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Was it creamy? Or sticky? If it was anything other than watery or EW then that could be normal for you. Some people see increased CM after they O. I would probably mark it on your chart so that if it happens again next cycle (if you don't get your BFP this cycle, of course!) you will be able to see that it's normal.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 30th, 2012, 10:31 PM
well, it was actually kinda eggwhite type..but kinda stretchy.. was very strange

October 30th, 2012, 11:17 PM
If it was stretchy then I would mark it on your chart as egg white and then just see what happens over the next few days. Sometimes people will have EWCM again after they O but I'm not sure why.

TTC Blog
10-21-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search