Help/ Opinions needed!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By zonee@gmail.com
  • 2 Post By LilHerndon

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Impatientlywaiting's Avatar Veteran
So I have been TTC for over TWO YEARS, diagnosed with minor PCOS, no problems with husband... I'Ve been seeing a RE for several months... I have done several clomid cycles through my OBGYN,my RE has me on Metformin and has dont 2 cycles with femera and FSH injections (one cycle with IUI).... He had me take one month off before trying any more fertility meds to let me oviaries rest and actually ended up scheduling me for a surgical laparoscopy next month.....
I ovulated about 5-6 days ago (I always ovulate monthly) and now I am having pinkish/brownish discharge for the last day or so... I called my RE's office and the nurse thought I could be having some implantation bleeding.... I am just nervous and confused.. could this even be possible for me to be pregnant after all of this time and meds, treatments and everything?!... I NEED opinions!
January 20th, 2013, 03:40 PM
zonee@gmail.com's Avatar Veteran
Nothing is impossible! I am hoping you are in fact pregnant! good luck!
Mrspeavler likes this.
January 20th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi there! I lurk here a lot and used to post on this board much more frequently. Just wanted to give you a little hope. After an ectopic in 2011 and 6+ rounds of clomid afterwards, some with iui and the only success being a chemical in April 2012 I ended up getting pregnant on my break month with no meds at all and no tracking (May 2012). I am now sitting here staring at my little miracle baby who turned 3 weeks old today. Anything is possible! Hoping this is it for you! Good luck!
Jodimarie and Mrspeavler like this.

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

January 23rd, 2013, 04:37 PM
Regular
Anything is possible. Hope you are pregnant! Good luck!
January 29th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any update?

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
February 19th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Impatientlywaiting's Avatar Veteran
Not pregnant
I go in for a laparoscopy on Friday. Maybe get more answers.. May be moving onto ivf soon depending on lap results
February 19th, 2013, 08:18 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
lurking.. I tried with my ex for a year and a half and went through clomid for a while, then did a laproscopic ovarian drilling surgery to remove cysts, and then clomid again, then moved to a couple rounds of injections... still nothing! Things ended not working out with my husband after that year and a half married and trying when he couldnt stay faithful.. There were a few times I wanted to believe the test was wrong as I didnt get my period yet.. but it never was a false negative.. So, I thought I was doomed to be infertile but had no desire to DTD with anyone else and had a one time incident back in late October.. After one time I ended up pregnant with no meds for a while. It is completely possible to get pregnant without medication.. However, I do credit it all to the surgery. It turned my cycles regular and I am a huge advocate of it. I have another friend who also had the same surgery with the same doctor and she just found out she is pregnant last week. I'd also recommend a very thourough sperm analysis because one tech told my ex his levels were average.. just to have a doctor tell me later that his numbers were reallly bad.. Your time will come! I am glad you are getting a lap done to physically look in there and get some answers.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search