I'm back! Kind of.

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are back from our cruise and let me tell you, it was awesome! I cannot wait to go on another one but I know it will most likely be a few years. Unfortunately the last day we all came down with something terrible. We had to stay in Mississippi for two days as we were just too sick to continue the drive home. My mom and DH had to go to the ER. They said upper respiratory infection and were given antibiotics. DH went back to the doctor again today (well, yesterday technically) to get more antibiotics because the first round wasn't doing it. So I am back in the states but feeling quite under the weather.

I was so happy to see so many posts waiting for me when I got back! I love seeing all the new faces. I will try to get some GTKY posts up over the next couple of days.

As far as this cycle goes, I got a +OPK on CD22 and think I O'd either late CD23 or early CD24. We will see what my temp looks like in the morning. This is not bad considering I was O'ing CD20 on 150 and 200mg Clomid, and only took 2.5mg femara (equivalent to 50mg Clomid) this cycle. Plus we have been sick since CD14/15 and that could definitely push things back. No BFP for me this cycle though as we haven't BD'd since before we got sick.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
January 29th, 2013, 01:48 PM
zonee@gmail.com's Avatar Veteran
Glad to hear you had a great time minus everyone getting/being sick. That is scary that they had to go to the er and hope you feel better soon! Hoping you will get a bfp next cycle and good that you are responding well to the femara. Good luck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search