Implantation Bleeding?

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Veteran
SOOOOO confused. I am on CD 34. My CD are usually 29-32(AT THE MOST). I did Soy last two cycles. First one shortened my cycle, and this cycle NO IDEA what is going on. Positive OPK CD 23 and then again CD 27. I THINK I ovulated with second positive OPK not the first. But I could be wrong.

I have been spotting off and on for last 3 days. Not much at all and light pink in color. I put in a tampon just to be sure it wasn't period coming and barely anything on tampon and it was pink/brown by the time I took it out after a couple hours.

Could it be implantation? Or just my cycle is messed up from Soy?

I started taking Vitex about 1.5 weeks ago because I figured this cycle was a bust. Then I got that last pos OPK CD 27... So I am confused. I have been using the Fertile Focus and last 2 days I have had ferning. And today nothing. I know if you get your period you can have ferning before and also if you are about to ovulate. No positive OPK with the ferning, so that's why I thought my period was coming. I do not temp because it is all up and down. I was thinking about doing vaginal temping this next cycle, but that is IF it ever starts...

I am cramping mainly on left side, fatigue, sore boobs, etc... All AF symptoms... I usually spot then light flow, then heavy, then tapers off. So maybe Soy just messed me up? I have NO idea. Anyone have any ideas out there?

Thanks!
February 21st, 2013, 05:23 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you ovulated after the second positive opk you'd be at the right time for IB. Implantation normally happens between 6-12DPO. If it is implantation, you should be able to see a BFP 3 days after you noticed the bleeding.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
February 21st, 2013, 09:38 AM
Veteran
neg tests so far but I have read some didn't get a pos till a week after. this cycle I think is just really needed up. still cramping and spotting off and on. fourth day
February 21st, 2013, 10:17 AM
Hmm. Well hopefully you find out one way or another soon!

TTC Blog
10-21-12
February 21st, 2013, 10:23 AM
Veteran
Ok.... now it's getting weird.. spotting is an orangish color now. never had that before. Just asked my dad who is a P.A. no response back yet
February 23rd, 2013, 09:16 AM
Weird! I don't think I've ever had orange spotting. I have no idea what the cause of that could be.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
February 23rd, 2013, 09:37 AM
Veteran
My dad said its just another color of blood. No more spotting but I'm pretty sure it's the vitex I started could weeks ago. I found online it can cause spotting. or it was a weird period.... No idea.
February 23rd, 2013, 10:47 AM
I'd probably stop the vitex and see if that helps anything. Or decrease the amount you're taking maybe.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
February 23rd, 2013, 10:52 AM
Veteran
I might but I don't know yet. when I look online they say it's normal and means it's working. I'm thinking it could have been a very light period cuz I had period like cramps and now nothing. I have done left side crampy feeling still but I think it's a cyst which I do get after ovulation. But I just might stop vitex and see what happens then if nothing take provera to start period again then start vitex. I started vitex before period cuz not sure if I even ovulated... I'm cd 36 now and that's not normal if I take stuff to help ovulate. But soy messed me up this cycle I guess.
February 24th, 2013, 11:13 AM
I hate those light maybe a period maybe not days. Why can't our bodies be easier to interpret? It sounds like you've got a pretty good plan.

TTC Blog
10-21-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search