Hopeful yet cautious **possible pregnancy mentioned**

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Frozenoj
  • 3 Post By Angelgirl30

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Angelgirl30's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello,

I have not posted in a while due to the fact that we had stopped ttc for a while with all of the disappointment and life. Anyway, we recently started taking clomid again and this was my first round. Yesterday was CD26 and I tested. They are all VERY faint but they all have color and I have tested 6 times. On Sunday I tested at 6:30am to which it was positive. I tested again at 7:30am and it was positive. Then again at 12pm and it was still positive. On Monday; I then tested this morning at 2am and it was still positive but it was fainter then the others. I just took a test at the doctors office next to my job and it was positive but took the full 10 min to become dark enough to see it. I would post pictures but for whatever reason I can't figure out how to get them to save on my computer to post them. Do you think this might be it for me? Even if they are so faint? I'm terrified that it is a chemical pregnancy. I know that the Doctor is sending me today to do a quantative beta and a progesterone check so I guess I will have to see how that goes but I am scared! Help if you can please!!

Thanks!
February 28th, 2013, 07:05 AM
MrsOrganization2011's Avatar Veteran
I am crossing my fingers for you!! I can't give you an answer of whether or not this is 100% it for you because I have NEVER EVER had even a faint positive. but I'm sending so many positive vibes your way!

Happily but Cautiously Awaiting our First!

February 28th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any line counts! Remember that it take 48-72 hours for your HCG to double so if you aren't seeing progression yet that is okay. Also if your urine is more or less diluted that will make a difference. There is not a uniform amount of dye in each test either so one of those two things could account for the lighter test. The best thing to do is get the beta done and then get it redrawn in 2 or three days. How long it takes to double is far more important than the actual number!

Oh and

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
February 28th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Angelgirl30's Avatar Super Mommy
Just want to take a second to say thank you to the responces that I received! I haven't been online in a few days because of internet issues but my update is that it was a BFP!!!!! They drew a beta on Monday and my numbers were 26 and then on Wednesday they were 102!!!!! First ultrasound is March 15! I'm so excited!
February 28th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's awesome! Congrats again!

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
March 2nd, 2013, 04:10 PM
zonee@gmail.com's Avatar Veteran
Congratulations!!
March 3rd, 2013, 08:59 AM
Regular
Congratulations!
March 3rd, 2013, 12:59 PM
Super Mommy
Congratulations!!!!
March 10th, 2013, 07:19 PM