No O Symptoms?

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2013, 01:55 PM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's hard to tell the difference between O cramps and and cyst pain. It doesn't help that I have so much excess weight from my pregnancy with my son (wouldn't trade it for the world though!)

However, a week ago I had cramps in my lower abdomen. That's when my hubby says he may not have pulled out in time the one time we didn't use a condom. Since then I have felt on and off cramps. I tested a few days ago, (-). We aren't planning on having another, but I wish I knew what was going on. I keep having on and off cramps although I haven't had a cycle since late march which is normal for me and my PCOS. I normally know I O'd because my breasts get really sore...My breasts aren't that sore, they are kinda "are they sore because I keep poking them?" right now.

What about you guys-do you get random cramps here and there before you even ovulate? Is that fairly normal to feel cramps on and off? I keep thinking I am going to start but haven't yet. I have a date marked down on my calendar to test on which would be 2 weeks after the first bout of cramps I had.

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

June 3rd, 2013, 08:27 PM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
I have had random cramps for the last 5 months with no O and the doctor did say it was the cysts and normal as long as it stayed at a 1 or 2 level. Funny you mentioned the sore breasts because I FINALLY O'd in the last week and I couldn't figure out why my breasts have been sore...your post just put it together for me.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
June 4th, 2013, 08:30 PM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am glad you finally ovulated!!!! WOO HOO!!!! I hope this is it for you, I know how much of a struggle it is. I am thinking I just didn't ovulate, which is pretty normal for me. Maybe once I lose all this baby weight I will ovulate-it's nice just knowing what is going on with my body. Thank you for your input, now I can not stress over it!

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

June 9th, 2013, 01:02 AM
Shelz@_@
I just wanted to add something to that Im no ton this bored much but I do have pcos as well and I just ovulated as well after not having af for 4 months. the only way I knew I od was boobs were sore and my temps finally stayed high I also get cramps and O pain all the time always thinking Im Oing or af is gonna show and she dont.crazy. I gave up on opk for a bit so I just winged it. we had the timeing but sadly af just showed up 5 days ago but she is wicked bad I have never use so many pad in my life. I use to have af every 30 to 36 days until this last oct when they were every other month and this time not for 4 months. its crazy. I already have 3 kids 19.17.11 and have been trying for number 4 for 3 years now with no luck..but Im also gonna be 40 this month as well. so will see what happens good luck in your journey

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search