Anyone know of any natural remedies that encourage ovulation?

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2013, 10:24 AM
Hi all

I have PCOS and have just found out that OH fertility is normal. Although this is great news it was a huge blow to me also as I now feel it's my fault we have not had a BFP yet.

In the new year I am going to alter my diet to low carb/high protein but does anyone know of any over the counter vitamins/tablets I can take to encourage ovulation?

We have been trying for over a year so I'm fairly certain I'm not ovulating at the moment. However I am also going to start tracking my temp to see if there are any signs. My periods have been regular the last two cycles which is unusual as they tend to be between 60-70 days.

Any advice would be great fully recieved!

Thanks!
December 22nd, 2013, 05:18 PM
Super Mommy
I was part of this board years ago but still lurk...I highly suggest you look into MACA and DIM - A couple of us original board members have gotten our second BFPs this way! It sort of seems kinda like a miracle herb for PCOSers. If you google it, you'll be able to read about a lot of success stories from it. I went from not having a cycle at all for over a year and a half after having my daughter to having a regular 30-32day cycle like clockwork after taking these supplements. Also got pregnant a month after starting. Another diet that I really recommend looking into is "Eat to Live" - it's something my doctor recommended. Good luck!

I should also add that 8 months since starting these, my ovaries are 100% normal and I have absolutely no sign of PCOS!
December 23rd, 2013, 02:52 AM
Wow I'll definitely look into it. Thanks
December 31st, 2013, 03:56 PM
I love you forever, Henna
I used to post here about a year or so ago, and another thing the ladies liked to use was soy isoflavones. It's supposed to naturally stimulate ovulation, but I've never tried it, so I don't know how effective it is...
January 14th, 2014, 09:38 AM
try to google about vitex agnus castus.
January 14th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Thanks - I have just started taking that this cycle along with doing bbt etc. showed that I definitely ovulated this month
January 14th, 2014, 09:09 PM
thats good, im wishing you a BFP! Goodluck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search