Lemon Water Detox recipe?

Forum: Trying to Conceive With PCOS

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive With PCOS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 1st, 2014, 10:46 AM
Veteran
In a sticky above it has a link to the I can make angels blog... In the blog it mentions her lemon water detox recipe, but when I click the link it says that the page is no longer available. Does anyone have the recipe that would be willing to share it with me?
August 6th, 2014, 12:50 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaundee View Post
In a sticky above it has a link to the I can make angels blog... In the blog it mentions her lemon water detox recipe, but when I click the link it says that the page is no longer available. Does anyone have the recipe that would be willing to share it with me?
I found this for you it does clean you out.

Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water

Start the day out with a mug of warm water and the juice of half a lemon.
It's so simple and the benefits are just too good to ignore. Warm water with lemon:
1. Boosts you're immune system
Lemons are h
igh in Vitamin C and potassium. Vitamin C is great for fighting colds and potassium stimulates brain & nerve function and helps control blood pressure.
2. Balances pH
Lemons are an incredibly alkaline food, believe it or not. Yes, they are acidic on their own, but inside our bodies they're alkaline (the citric acid does not createacidity in the body once metabolized). As you wellness warriors know, an alkaline body is really the key to good health.
3. Helps with weight loss
Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger cravings. It also has been shown that people who maintain a more alkaline diet lose weight faster. And, my experience is that when I start the day off right, it's easier to make the best choices for myself the rest of the day.
4. Aids digestion
The warm water serves to stimulate the gastrointestinal tract and peristalsis梩he waves of muscle contractions within the intestinal walls that keep things moving. Lemons and limes are also high in minerals and vitamins and help loosen ama, or toxins, in the digestive tract.
5. Acts as a gentle, natural diuretic
Lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials because lemons increase the rate of urination in the body. Toxins are, therefore, released at a faster rate which helps keep your urinary tract healthy.
6. Clears skin
The vitamin C helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Lemon water purges toxins from the blood which helps keep skin clear as well.
7. Hydrates the lymph system —
August 6th, 2014, 06:41 AM
Veteran
Thanks
August 6th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Veteran
your welcome there is one more Im gonna try..
guess its the new thing for weight loss as well..this is the video

Master Cleanse Ingredients and How to Guide - YouTube
September 15th, 2014, 07:25 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
I remember when Brandi posted that! One of our girls dug it up in TTCWMA a few months ago.

I made up my own variation and had amazing success with it!!!! I will share mine if you would like?

Lemon water in the AM (fresh lemon with warm water) for detox
I took with it my:
Prenatals (to promote a nutrient rich lining)
Vitamin D (egg quality)
Royal jelly (egg quality)
CoQ10 (egg quality)
MACA (regulate menstrual cycle/ balance hormones)
And also drank peppermint tea (lowers possible high androgens due to pcos)
I used coconut oil for lubricant when BD.
And most important, I began running every day. I was NOT overweight. I have always had lean PCOS. But something about the endorphins, the pushing of myself, the exercise. My CM was just flowing, it got everything moving well.

It takes 90 days for anything to begin effecting the life cycle of your eggs.

I have been through IUI for DS #1 IVF for DS #2&3 my FET failed. We took a break and tried THIS.
4 months after I started I got pg naturally. Sadly I miscarried at 6 weeks.
I immediately went back to my vitamins and running the day after my loss. I waited for my period to start but it never did. I took a test thinking, no way.... It was so dark. I was already 4 1/2 weeks pg!

I stopped them (except prenatals and vitamin D) and my RE gave me progesterone just to be safe.

I am now 12 1/2 weeks pg and can hear this little miracle's HB anytime I want on my Doppler.

Also, I had just turned 29.

If it could happen for me, it could happen to anyone.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search