hi new here.. im defintly high risk lol

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk and TTC LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2010, 09:11 AM
*~*N*i*c*o*l*e*~*'s Avatar Mommy Since 2006
All of my 3 pregnancies have been super high risk. My first I went to 32 weeks after developing severe preeclampsia at 28 weeks. With my second I delivered at 36 weeks due to severe pre eclampsia and gestational diabetes. Then with my third I delivered her at 35 weeks after being held off WAY too long with severe pre eclampsia. She was supposed to be born between 28 weeks nad 32 weeks. I also had gestational with her that never went away after the delivery. so now im a type 2 diabetic with excellent sugar control with diet and excersize (i have normal sugar levels of that of a non diabetic person).

But i still will have bad complications in my pregnancies. And Im super nevous to actualy be trying to get pregnant. MY last pregnancy was horrible. I do realyl well in the begining but i barely made it out of her delivery cuz i was held off too long nd the pre e almost killed me. Then she also broke my pelvic ligament and it was soo painful to walk or do anything.

so neways ladies, im glad there is a board for this because im hoping im not the only one super scared to ttc another child. I know what im getting myself into, but haivng 3 children makes me worry so much more.

******Thank you Julka for my beautiful siggy******

September 13th, 2010, 09:43 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I can totally relate. I have type 1 diabetes and have had pre-eclampsia/HELLP syndrome with all of my kids. Five of them were surprises, we only tried for one so to be actually trying is nerve racking. I'm hoping that actually knowing this time will help to not have so many complications.

Do you have a good perinatologist?

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
September 13th, 2010, 12:39 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yikes...Seems you have a REALLY rough time keeping your babes in & keeping your ealth a float.
Poor thing.
I am scared to get pregnant again, because we have lost 4 babies & I have no garuantee I will ever have a living baby.
September 13th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hello and Welcome Nicole! Glad you found us!

Will you be using the same doc that let you go too long with the Pre-e last time?

September 15th, 2010, 06:25 PM
*~*N*i*c*o*l*e*~*'s Avatar Mommy Since 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfbaked View Post
I can totally relate. I have type 1 diabetes and have had pre-eclampsia/HELLP syndrome with all of my kids. Five of them were surprises, we only tried for one so to be actually trying is nerve racking. I'm hoping that actually knowing this time will help to not have so many complications.

Do you have a good perinatologist?

nope my gp is a total nut and wont refere me to anyone till after 20 weeks. Ive already tried to get him to send me to a diabetes specalist because i dont know ANYTHING about my diabetes just that its well controlled but i know there are certain steps you are to take when diabetic but i dont know enough about it. Im getting really ticked with him. Im thinking about switching docs soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyto4AngelBabies View Post
Yikes...Seems you have a REALLY rough time keeping your babes in & keeping your ealth a float.
Poor thing.
I am scared to get pregnant again, because we have lost 4 babies & I have no garuantee I will ever have a living baby.

Im sorry for your losses hun. I shouldnt even complain. I hope you get blessed with a few amazing healthy babies hun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsketch View Post
Hello and Welcome Nicole! Glad you found us!

Will you be using the same doc that let you go too long with the Pre-e last time?

Im not sure. I would hope to go back to the first ob i had (he was a high risk ob) and see if he would take me on because I cant go as long as I did before.. way too risky. But i guess it all depends on who my doc referes me to, or what hospital I choose to deliver at or am allowed to deliver at. The high risk ob is for women before 34 weeks so if I get to them first then I will have the better ob for delivery.

******Thank you Julka for my beautiful siggy******

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search