How is everyone doing?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk and TTC LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2010, 02:40 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
How is everyone?
Where in your cycle are you?
Anything special you're doing this cycle?
Anything you want to share?

I'm doing good. I Ovulated earlier than last cycle so that's good. I just got cross hairs on FF today so I'm 3dpo. Not doing anything special except perfectly timed BD

I hope everyone gets their BFP's soon.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 9th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
This is our first cycle trying. I'm at CD 6, with a 26-day average cycle, so we'll be BDing until them middle of next week, then stopping (we're shooting for a girl). That is assuming CM is indicating I'm O'ing when I should be. I'm kind of hoping we hit the jackpot on the first try, because my best friend is pregnant right now--she's due on Halloween--and it would be cool for us to be pregnant at the same time even if it's just for a couple of weeks.

Went out today and got a journal to use as a pregnancy journal, and an 18-month calendar. The journal says "Keep Calm and Carry On" on the front. That is going to be my mantra from here on out!

October 10th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How is everyone? Good here. Getting anxious though. The baby fever is insane!

Where in your cycle are you? CD 25, 9 DPO

Anything special you're doing this cycle? Nothing, not trying til January.

Anything you want to share? Baby fever has hit me BAD. I have had 4 friends announce pregnancies in the last few weeks. Then one of the chicks I work with went into labor at work! Ugh

October 12th, 2010, 09:38 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I'm ready for next cycle! I'm on CD 34. (My cycles are usually are 35 days.) I'm not expecting a BFP this month. This next cycle we will resume charting and OPK's. I will be doing Clomid, Mucinex, triggering. I will have an U/S for monitoring and a post-coital test as well.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
October 12th, 2010, 02:11 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is everyone? alright, just taking things a day at a time

Where in your cycle are you? I'm on CD 16..I think I ovulated yesterday

Anything special you're doing this cycle? I'm not TTC this cycle, but I've been charting, and using my monitor and OPK's...We DTD last night, and I think I ovulated, but i highly doubt i'm pregnant

Anything you want to share? Getting my testing done on the 28th and right after i'm going to stop preventing (even though we aren't preventing that well lol)...So 2 weeks 3 days till we officially start TTC...I'm scared out of my mind!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search