Seattlite's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk and TTC LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 25, 12 DPO

BFN this morning. I couldn't help it, my temp was up a bit more again and I just had to do something to pass the time. I was sure I'd jinxed it, because then I had some cramps on the bus on the way to work, but they were gone pretty quickly, so, who the heck knows. Thanks, Mother Nature, for designing a system that is sure to make women like me go insane. Hopefully I will be able to restrain myself from testing again until Saturday, but I will not lie, I am not making any promises.

DH's best friend's wife just called today to say she's PG and due in July. I am super happy for them (they are going to be great parents) but of course I wish it was me already--hopefully it will be soon!

January 13th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 26, 13 DPO

And here come the cramps, for real this time. And my temp is down, not below my cover line but quite a bit lower than the last couple of days and lower than it has been since 4 DPO. I am pretty depressed today and expecting AF in the next day or so unless the cramps miraculously disappear today.

Sigh.

January 13th, 2011, 05:55 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
(((hugs)))

I hope next month is your month.

January 14th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 1

And there's the spotting. My temp was up this morning and I had begun to convince myself that maybe something was going on after all. I really just want to sit at my desk and cry today. Instead, I'm going to distract myself by asking a friend to go get coffee with me.

Last edited by Seattlite; January 14th, 2011 at 07:36 AM.
January 16th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD Unknown, DPO WTH?!?!

OK, so Friday I start spotting, right on schedule. I go home and have a good long cry like I always do when AF shows up, and start moving onto the next cycle in my head. Saturday should have been a light to medium flow day, but it too was just spotting. Today is Sunday, which should have been a ridiculously heavy day, and nada, zippo, zilch--if I wipe kind of up in there, a little brown stuff, that's it. Also my temp didn't go down. WTH?!?! So I'll be POAS tomorrow AM. Wish me luck, because if AF shows up tomorrow I'm going to be a complete mess!

January 18th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 5

AF showed up in full force yesterday morning along with a big temp drop--looks like she just delayed a day. I HATE AUNT FLO. Not only that, but I've had two days of horrible cramps on top of having to deal with this stupid emotional roller coaster. That said, I'm feeling better now that the hormones are subsiding. I bought some more OPK's to use this month, and a fresh set of pregnancy tests. This month, no more Shettles method, we're doing it the old fashioned way--lots of BD both before and after ovulation. If this is the month, I'd be due October 23, which is a few weeks after my birthday--first pregnancy where I'd be pregnant on my birthday. Keep those fingers crossed!

January 19th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 6

Nothing really going on here. Since I'm still Not Pregnant, I ordered some new dresses. I've been not buying clothes because I don't want to get a bunch of stuff that I can't wear for long, but I really needed some new work clothes. I'm hoping to get as much use out of them as possible before I get that BFP because I'm sure I'll pop out sooner this time.

January 23rd, 2011, 01:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 10

AF is gone, so I've started with the OPKs. No O yet.

Jim has been sick since Thursday. We spent half of Friday getting him checked out--he had a high fever, which is a potential big deal for a kid with no spleen. He's on Augmentin now, which is giving him the runs in a serious way but seems to have made a dent in the fever. I was worried he was going to end up in the hospital but thank goodness that isn't going to be necessary.

January 25th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 12

Thank goodness, Jim is better today. The fever is gone and his nose stopped running like a faucet. Which means, I can focus again on TTC. I'm pretty sure I'm about to O, serious EWM going on today. OPK negative this morning (I'm testing twice a day this month to try to pinpoint O a little more in case that's been the problem) but will test again when I get home from work. Not having that much hope for this month because of all the stress from last weekend, but still worth trying, right?

January 25th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Heck yea it is still worth trying! Best of luck!!!

January 26th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 13

Still tons of EWM this morning. BD'd last night, OPK still negative. Temp was really loooooooow this morning, but expecting a jump tomorrow or the next day.

January 27th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 14

Temp still low this morning, but got a positive OPK last night and this morning. Pretty sure today's going to end up being my O day. BD'd last night again, will probably do it again tonight and possibly tomorrow just for good measure. Then we begin the 2WW!

Also, finally got back into working out again yesterday. I had stopped when AF showed up because I was bummed and didn't feel like doing anything, then with Jim being sick I was too distracted. Felt really good to work out yesterday, hoping to keep it up this week!

January 28th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 15, 1 DPO?

Pretty sure I O'd yesterday, OPK was positive both AM and PM. Temp was up this morning. Unfortunately, DH came down with (probably) the nasty bug Jim had, which means no BD last night. I really have a feeling this isn't the month.

January 29th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 16, 2-3 DPO

FF found crosshairs for me on CD 13, which would put me 3 DPO but I think I'm only 2 DPO. I don't think my temp was high enough on CD 13 for me to have O'd then.

In other news, my foot slipped as I was coming down the stairs this morning and my toe slammed into the concrete floor of our basement, and broke. So, DH took me to the ER while my parents watched Jim, and after an x-ray, they confirmed the break, taped it to the toe next to it, and gave me crutches (if I try to walk on it, it's ridiculously painful) and sent me home. Poor DH still has a fever but he's watching Jim because I can't go up and down the stairs. The best part: I had to turn down the pain meds because I might be a couple of days pregnant, so I'm suffering through this with just tylenol. If I'm not pregnant this cycle (and I'm probably not) I'm going to be extremely pissed off!

January 31st, 2011, 09:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 18, 4 DPO

FF changed my O date to the one I thought it was after I put in today's temp, which was fairly high. So, now we just wait 10 more days to test...meanwhile, I am still using the crutches to get around. Today is my first day in the office with them. DH and I drove in together--normally I start and end work before him, so I can go home and work out and then make dinner before he and Jim come home, but then I have to commute by bus, and getting to/from the bus stop on crutches doesn't sound like fun, nor does trying to get up the steps and onto the bus. So, I'm commuting in with DH instead, since he works just a block away from me. I have a follow-up with my regular doc on Friday--I'll only be 8 DPO, that's too soon for a blood test, right? LOL!

February 2nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 20, 6 DPO

Waiting waiting waiting...8 more days until either AF arrives or I test. I hate this time. I am pretty sure I'm not pregnant but the longer the time goes on towards when AF is due, the more antsy I get.

My toe is somewhat better, I can now walk on it if I've got a shoe on so the toes can't bend so much. So I'm now down to one crutch, which could really just be a cane, except I'm not going to spend money on a cane I'll only use for a couple of days. It still keeps swelling up, though, so I have to prop it up on my desk at work.

February 3rd, 2011, 09:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 21, 7 DPO

Still waiting. My toe was starting to feel better yesterday but then I had to take the bus home from work (DH had a doctor appointment) and walking from the bus stop really made it feel sore, and it swelled a bit more. So today it's still a bit more sore. I am going to have to keep it propped up on my desk most of the day, I think.

February 4th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
When do you plan on testing?

February 7th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 25, 11 DPO

As if having a broken toe and a husband with a hacking cough wasn't enough, apparently my MIL has decided to dial up my stress a few more notches by deciding that this week is the one when she's going to ask us for money. She called yesterday asking for us to pay her mortgage for 2 months while she starts working on her latest pyramid scheme that she's been sucked into. Something about she's recruiting people to sell vitamins...and of course she had to PAY MONEY to get involved in this thing. WTH. Poor DH is a wreck--does he let his mother lose her house, or does he bail her out, knowing she's just going to lose her house in a few months anyway. I hope if I'm ever anything like that woman, someone will smack me upside the head and tell me to GET A JOB. Seriously, she hasn't held down a job since the 1970's.

Anyway, like I need that stress this week. When/if AF shows up (which should be around Thursday) I'm going to be a wreck anyway, this just gets to add to my insanity. Ugh.

Liz, I'm not planning to test unless AF doesn't show up. I feel like I've wasted a lot of tests by not waiting to see if I'm late, and since our timing wasn't ideal this month, I don't want to waste another one. I say that now, though, but we'll see how insane I start to be by mid-week.

February 8th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 26, 12 DPO

Pretty sure AF is on the way--sore boobs, gassy, the usual pre-period symptoms. Temp down a bit today too. Le sigh.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search