Seattlite's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk and TTC LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 27, 13 DPO

The cramps started yesterday afternoon and are continuing today. Temp up a bit but still pretty sure AF will be arriving tomorrow. I am feeling pretty down right about now. Today is also the day that DH will be telling his mom whether or not he's going to give her money. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that he tells her no.

February 10th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 28, 14 DPO

No AF yet but I have a feeling that date will switch to actually be CD 1 today. Still crampy and actually a bit queasy this morning, with sore boobs. I hate that early pregnancy symptoms are the same as my period-is-coming symptoms because then my brain says, "But maybe you're pregnant...maybe AF isn't going to show up today..." and then AF shows up and I sit in my bedroom and sob uncontrollably for half an hour because I stupidly got my hopes up.

Good news: DH did not give his mother the money. I am really relieved, and proud of him for telling her no. She has had people propping her up and enabling her mental illness for years, and it doesn't help her, she just gets worse. Perhaps hitting rock-bottom will get her to get some help with her hoarding and related behavior disorders.

MID DAY UPDATE: still no sign of AF, cramping is still there but mostly mild. Seriously, would she just poop or get off the pot?!?! LOL!

Last edited by Seattlite; February 10th, 2011 at 03:06 PM.
February 10th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad to hear that your DH did not give his mom the money. I am also happy to hear that AF has not showed up yet, and I hope that she does not!

February 11th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
CD 29

BFP!!!!!!! OMG SO EXCITED!!!!!! Will post a thread about it on the main board. Thanks to everyone who's been following this thread for your positive thoughts!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search