When did you realize

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk and TTC LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2010, 01:46 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
that you wanted to be a mommy?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
November 11th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
When they put her in my arms. I know that might sound horrible, but I was not ever going to have children. I was not a big fan of kids in general. When I found out I was pregnant I spent the first couple months mourning the loss of my life as I knew it. I enjoyed beging pregnant, and I knew that I was going to be a mommy, but I was still not sure that it was something that I wanted. When Stella was born and I saw her for the first time, I knew that I wanted to be a mommy.

November 11th, 2010, 05:36 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I can't remember ever not wanting to be one. When I was growing up and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I always answered a Mom. Of course, now that I have kids, I wonder about my sanity

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
November 11th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfbaked View Post
I can't remember ever not wanting to be one.
It's just always been part of my vision for my future, like college was. I guess my parents just raised me to see certain life choices as a given, and motherhood was one of them.

November 21st, 2010, 07:15 PM
ottermom's Avatar Member
Send a message via Skype™ to ottermom
When I was very little, pre-puberty, I was always mothering everything and everyone, and I always imagined I would be a mommy. But there were things that happened that stole that joy, and I think I only just got it back at 45.
December 2nd, 2010, 12:36 PM
nikki52687's Avatar Super Mommy
I always knew...I have the mommy gene, or so my mom says, lol.
Our TTC journey: I went off the pill April 10, 2010. I have had irregular cycles ever since. We have tried everything from soy isoflavones, fertili tea, fertil aid for both, sperm count and motility boost for DH, femera, relaxing, giving up...no luck. SA 06/2011-5mil, 05/2012-no live sperm, 07/2012-17mil!! HSG 7/25/12, all clear. Next cycle, Femara 3-7, scan cd 11, 5 follies 17, 12, 12, 11, 10, trigger cd 12, IUI (8/30/12) cd14: BFN, AF showed 9/13/12 -On to cycle 2 with medication and IUI. 9/28 quit groqing, cycle cancelled. 2/6/13 follistim cd 3-12, follies 19, 18, 17, 12, count 1.7 mil, BFN. Skipping this cycle.

http://nikki52687.blogspot.com/ Donate to our IVF fund here: http://www.gofundme.com/210zuw
January 13th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Veteran
I always knew I wanted kids and lots of them
December 25th, 2013, 11:50 PM
i always want to have babies after my marriage and more than one.
December 31st, 2013, 06:29 AM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
From birth. My sister didn't want kids until she hit grad school, but boy did she get baby crazy.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search