Introduction

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To High Risk and TTC LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Super Mommy
Hi! I'm Amanda. I'm 30 years old and I have 3 biological kids (7 year old DS and 6 year old ID twin DS') plus a 5 y/o DSD. I had insulin-dependent gestational diabetes with both my pregnancies. I was on bedrest from 24 weeks until I delivered with the twins. I went into pre-term labor twice with the twins and ended up delivering at 35 weeks due to a possible uterine rupture (ended up not being the case). I have struggled with my weight since having the twins and have had high blood pressure on and off since then as well. I just started a new bp med and my doctor put me on something that I could take while pregnant. I would love one more baby, especially since DH and I don't have a child together. However, I know it would be a high risk pregnancy, so I'm not sure what to think at this point. I am changing my eating habits and increasing exercise in hopes that it will help with the bp issue. I had a miscarriage a few months ago which my doctor said could have been due to the bp. That is a little about me. I have had many people tell me not to try for another one, but I'm hoping to find some sort of support here.
Gavyn & Kendric - 8
Joseph - 18 months
Step-mom to:
Kiersten - 8
September 29th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome Amanda! We have several moms here who have BP issues, so you are not alone. I wish you the best with your decision, and hope that if you do start TTC, that it goes quickly and leads to a healthy baby!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search