Stiana's ~ Knowing the Pagan Within

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
A.)What is your interpretation of the Higher Self?
The Higher Self is the true me. Every time we incarnate, our Higher Self is still on the other realms watching over us, learning through us, guiding us etc. We are “playing human” on the physical plane, but our actual essence is still with the Divine. Our Higher Self guides us when we are confused, they steer us away from harm if need be, or watch while we go through trials that we’re meant to go through and give us guidance and love to survive through it.

B.) Write down what you hope to accomplish by the end of this course. This can be anything, not necessarily religious related. It can be to keep up on your house more, be more creative, learn to meditate, cook, garden, write, etc etc… anything you want to change about yourself for the better!
I hope to have a better routine for my family.
Exercise and eat properly more.
Have more patience.
Read more of my books.
Be more hard-working.
More authoritative and stick up for myself if someone is being rude, as I usually tend to just ignore them.
Spend more craft time with my daughters.
Spend more time outside.
I would like to actually start meditating on a regular basis.
To not be lazy when I know my intuition is speaking to me!
To see the magical in all the mundane things of this world!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Last edited by Earthy.Mama; September 13th, 2010 at 03:00 PM.
September 15th, 2010, 09:19 AM
1.) Have you tried meditation in the past or are you currently meditating?
I have tried meditation in the past. I haven't meditated much lately.

2.) What do you like/dislike about meditating?
I dislike that I can't sit still or stop all the thoughts in my head! But, I know that you have to continually work on meditation to get it down. It's not easy. I love the peace I get from it and communing w/ whoever comes to me during the meditation.

3.) What are your strengths and weaknesses in being able to accomplish finding time to meditate?
The girls don't leave me alone for 30seconds. If I meditate it's if I'm lucky to take a bath w/ out the girls being in there. I take the fan and turn it on high to block out outside noise.

4.) What kind of meditating are you wanting to try, like guided meditations you find online or the meditation spot in your mind or the candle or anything else..?
I have tried tree meditations, chakras meditations, guided meditations/relaxations, candle meditations, "meditation spot" meditations and just sitting there breathing meditations. The meditation spot is the easiest for me because I get so into it that I don't have the stresses of every day coming into my head. The flame meditation is really fun, however I have disturbing images come to me when I do that The chakra meditation takes a long time, I only have time to do that when the girls go to bed and I usually fall asleep (which is a bad idea).

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 25th, 2010, 01:42 PM
~Clear away unnecessary items in your house, car, office, computer, yard and everything around you that you do not need and is blocking you energetically.
I've been on the move w/ rearranging our living room, cleaning the kitchen and setting up my kitchen altar. I've been pretty good at keeping things picked up. The biggest thing I need to clean out is the checkbook, but until more $ is coming in than going out, that simply isn't possible
My car... well, that's a different story. I REALLY need to clean my car out still. It's lovely temp outside right now but raining...blech!!

~Affirmations

Some of these are reminders, some are things I want to change about myself, some of these are things I want to strive for etc etc etc...
I am a loving mother.
I have all that I need.
The Earth takes care of all my needs.
I am always cared for.
I am patient and loving and compassionate.
I commit to my tasks and complete them in a timely manner.
I meditate daily.
I connect with the Divine easily.
I have a ton of energy.
I am always there for my friends.
I have many friends.
I love unconditionally.
I keep a clean and neat house.
I am an amazing cook.
I have a very green thumb (ok, so this one has gotten better but it's not at the point I want it yet )
I am insightful and my dreams give me gifts of the future.
My abilities increase daily.
I have a wonderful job.
I take care of my body through eating healthy and yoga.
I constantly learn new things and challenge my mind.

Reminder!
Don’t forget your meditation, try spare 3-5 minutes when you can! Post about any experiences you have or will have with your meditations.

I have tried to take meditation showers every day and work with my crystals. I have definitely felt an energy change!!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 27th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
It's interesting what you say about the flame meditation, Jackie. I have seen ominous faces before after doing the flame meditation. I wonder what it is, whether a trick of the eye after looking into the flame, or whether it's a "darkness is attracted to light" kinda thing...

September 30th, 2010, 06:44 PM
I think it depends on each person. I usually stare at the flame and then I have images in my mind flash while I'm in trance.

The last time I did the flame meditation I saw a woman's dead body in a creek. I haven't done it since.

FINALLY cleaned out my car today. There is NOTHING in there!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 1st, 2010, 08:16 AM
Mystixism's Avatar Mistress of the Universe
Yay for a clean car! I really does make a difference My car is ALWAYS clean because I can't stand it getting cluttered, but when I get into DH's car.. total energy shift

October 3rd, 2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystix View Post
Yay for a clean car! I really does make a difference My car is ALWAYS clean because I can't stand it getting cluttered, but when I get into DH's car.. total energy shift
We're the opposite, DH and I. I can't stand my house to be cluttered and his truck was usually clean and my car is usually a disaster and he hates it

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 8th, 2010, 07:38 AM
What is grounding to you?
Grounding to me is getting all the cluttered crap out of your head! Also, it's balancing your emotions.

How often do you ground?
Usually once a day, sometimes more if I'm in stressful situations.

How do you ground?
As explained in the lesson, I ground by using the Earth's magnetic pull. It pulls the negative out of me and then I visualize white positive light entering my body and aura.

What do you like about grounding?
I can think clearly.

Reminder
How are you coming along with meditation? - Mmmm... I'm not oops!

Lesson 5
I definitely feel energy signatures when I talk or think of certain people. I describe energy by the use of colors, flowers, scents, feelings etc...

I feel strongly about my sister and some of the ppl online here.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 8th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Lesson 6

What is intuition to you?
Intuition is the direct link to my Higher Self and to the Divine (which includes all Others). Intuition is everyone's natural 6th sense. It is our non-physical sense that keeps us tied into our true spiritual selves.

Do you listen to your intuition?
Heck yes!! The more I listen the better off I am. When I don't listen I feel like an idiot for the backlash I get.

When did you notice what it was?
When I was around 21 I started really paying attention and working w/ my intuition.

Do you know who or what your guides are?
I have three Goddesses and animal guides come to me often.

Have you had multiple or just one?
Multiple.

Any other thoughts you’d like to share, including your own opinions etc…?
Think I shared it all in the lesson.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search