Ressa_Moonstar's ~ Knowing the Pagan Within

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2010, 10:40 PM
ressa_moonstar's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to ressa_moonstar Send a message via Yahoo to ressa_moonstar
Assignment 1

A.)What is your interpretation of the Higher Self? I need to think on this one

B.) Write down what you hope to accomplish by the end of this course. This can be anything, not necessarily religious related. It can be to keep up on your house more, be more creative, learn to meditate, cook, garden, write, etc etc… anything you want to change about yourself for the better!

I would like to work harder on my faith, read more. Get back to my normal routine and do things I did before my cancer interfered with our lives. I really need to work harder with my mediumship and stop farting around with it, I hate it because I was so devoted to my development with my gifts before my cancer came about, I also need to work on not being so blunt and up front with things I say sometimes saying nothing can be better.

September 12th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Ressa, this course will hopefully help give you some guidance and direction to get on track with your goals

As to you needing to think about number 1 For once you have nothing to say, I'm shocked!!!!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 12th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Send a message via MSN to ressa_moonstar Send a message via Yahoo to ressa_moonstar
I know right , I usually have loads to say LMAO I have been thinking on that one all day and still nothing.

September 14th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Answer the questions in your already made thread, no need to make a new one
1.) Have you tried meditation in the past or are you currently meditating? YES

2.) What do you like/dislike about meditating? IT IS PEACEFUL

3.) What are your strengths and weaknesses in being able to accomplish finding time to meditate? SOMETIMES LIFE IS CRAZY

4.) What kind of meditating are you wanting to try, like guided meditations you find online or the meditation spot in your mind or the candle or anything else..? NONE REALLY

Last edited by ressa_moonstar; September 14th, 2010 at 10:08 PM.
September 14th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Ok on the higher self question, it is the spiritual self within, your being of a higher vibration as you evolve spiritually , psychically , we reach a higher level as we learn and become more aware of ourselves.

September 15th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Nice Ressa, I agree with that too

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 27th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
What method or technique do you use to meditate, Ressa?

September 27th, 2010, 03:31 PM
it is kind of complicated really, usually I just lay down and go to a place I made in my mind during a hypnosis I had done years ago or I take a bath and just veg, I have had to work hard with meditating because of my anxiety/ panic disorder it is harder for people who suffer with it.

September 27th, 2010, 04:07 PM
You know the negative thoughts you think of yourself, write them down (in your thread or privately) and turn them into positive affirmations (to be posted in your thread).

I ONLY WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY BLUNTNESS AND MY COMPULSION TO BE SO HONEST ALL THE TIME, SOMETIMES I HURT PEOPLES FEELINGS WITH MY HONESTY.

Bad example:
I am not lazy – as your mind will focus on the negative word “not” and “lazy”. Subconsciously your energy will attract negativity and laziness.
Good example:
I have lots of energy and I complete tasks in a timely manner – now you’re thinking positively
If I see you have posted something that can be rearranged into a more positive context I will let you know in your thread.

September 27th, 2010, 04:13 PM
What is grounding to you? GROUNDING IS BALANCING MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALLY BASICALLY GETTING YOUR ENERGY CLEANED UP.

How often do you ground? I HAVE TO DAILY

How do you ground? I SIT QUIETLY WITH MY FEET ON THE FLOOR AND HANDS ON MY KNEES WITH MY EYES CLOSED AND IMAGINE MY BODY GROWING ROOTS OF WHITE PURE ENERGY AND WHEN I AM DONE I SURROUND MYSELF WITH A PROTECTIVE LIGHT.

What do you like about grounding? IT MAKES YOU FEEL REFRESHED AND FULL OF LIFE.

September 28th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Assignment
Write down (in your own personal journal at home or whatever, you don’t post these unless you want to) how you feel when you talk to each individual person you come across during the day. Or even online, each person has their own energy, so write down how you feel when you’re reading their posts and what not.

Write down your reflections of this lesson and how it's going w/ feeling energy.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO FEEL ENERGY FROM OTHERS , I HAVE ALWAYS USED MY EMPATHY , I AM BIG ON AVOIDING PEOPLE THAT DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE TO ME, I CAN PICK UP ON EMOTIONS AND SUCH AS WELL. FOR ME THOUGH I PULL A CONNECTION TO PEOPLE. I AM GOOD AT BLOCKING PEOPLES ENERGY FROM SEPPING IN , I THROUGH UP A SHIELD TO PROTECT ME. I DO HAVE ISSUES WITH SOME PEOPLE I COME IN CONTACT WITH ONLINE AND AS A RULE I TRY TO AVOID THEM AND IF I PICK UP A BAD VIBE LIKE A DARK VIBE I AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE.

September 28th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Complete ditto except I suck at blocking negative people out so I just avoid them altogether lol

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 28th, 2010, 08:53 PM
oh you should make a shield so you don't have to avoid people, you shouldn't have to avoid people who want to have a hair across their bums

September 28th, 2010, 09:52 PM
LOL!! I do need to do that, I just forget! I am getting better about grounding myself when I'm at other ppl's houses. That tends to help as well, I always forget about putting a shield up.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 28th, 2010, 10:17 PM
a shield is very important especially because of you being emapthic, we tend to asorb energy like sponges

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search