Bella's ~ knowing the pagan within

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
Assignment 1
A.)What is your interpretation of the Higher Self?

B.) Write down what you hope to accomplish by the end of this course. This can be anything, not necessarily religious related. It can be to keep up on your house more, be more creative, learn to meditate, cook, garden, write, etc etc… anything you want to change about yourself for the better! __________________

A) My interpretation of he higher self is that part of my spirit/soul that is in tune with the goddess and god. that peice of me that is from the deivine.

B)i want the peace of mind that i can put a way a busy day or week and still see the inner peace that comes from the Goddess and infuse that peace through my words actions and thoughts.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

October 2nd, 2010, 08:56 AM
assignment 2.

Answer the questions in your already made thread, no need to make a new one
1.) Have you tried meditation in the past or are you currently meditating?
2.) What do you like/dislike about meditating?
3.) What are your strengths and weaknesses in being able to accomplish finding time to meditate?
4.) What kind of meditating are you wanting to try, like guided meditations you find online or the meditation spot in your mind or the candle or anything else..?

My answers:
1) Yes, i have in the past and currently do meditate.
2) being disrupted. other then that it makes me peaceful and calm and i LOVE it.
3) not finding the time is my most surrent issue. or if im being honest, not MAKING the time. i NEED to do better. i do find it much much easier to slip into meditation after some yoga or tai chi. but making the time for that is also another issue for me
4) mor with candles. iv done it before but not a whole lot. not done guided meditation other then a small amount in a yoga class a few times. although i dont feel like it should count.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

October 3rd, 2010, 08:09 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Actually yoga is one of the best things you can do for meditation AND your chakras. If you're able to make time for yoga you can knock out 3 (physical body, chakras and meditation) things in one

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 9th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiana View Post
Actually yoga is one of the best things you can do for meditation AND your chakras. If you're able to make time for yoga you can knock out 3 (physical body, chakras and meditation) things in one
i just wish i coud do it more often but i am trying to make more time.

assignment 3

~You know the negative thoughts you think of yourself, write them down (in your thread or privately) and turn them into positive affirmations (to be posted in your thread).

I will make more itme for myself because i DO deserve it.

i am great with yoga and meditations.

I am a wonderful mother

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

October 9th, 2010, 01:32 PM
assignement 4

Assignment
What is grounding to you?
touching anything earthly or natural, breathing in their energy. sitting outside and letting the wind carry away my negativity. puting my hands in soil and growing new life. putting my head to the earth and breathing.
How often do you ground?
at least three times a week but i really like to do it everyday. i just dont always get to it. its something i do need more of.How do you ground?
same as question one.
What do you like about grounding?
honestly, how light it makes me feel, more balanced.

Reminder
How are you coming along with meditation?

I have been making more and more time for meditations. i have found that i like it best in the office/library and outside under my fave tree. i havent done any meditationg in the greenhouse lately but i really want too, so that my next mission.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

October 9th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Oh that would be lovely in the greenhouse! Glad you're able to find time to meditate

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 18th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Assignment
Write down (in your own personal journal at home or whatever, you don’t post these unless you want to) how you feel when you talk to each individual person you come across during the day. Or even online, each person has their own energy, so write down how you feel when you’re reading their posts and what not.

Write down your reflections of this lesson and how it's going w/ feeling energy. __________________

i do tend to gravitate to strong emotions. but i dont always take them on. its almost likei have to remind myself though that "I am not the one...." that might mad or sad or supper happy. there where even a few times i had to leave the room of certain people, so that i wouldnt say something i shouldnt have. where as if i was still my younger self, i would spout off at the mouth. so....maybe i have learned a little self control in more areas then thought. other people emotions do flood through me and sometimes it feels like i have to filter them out of my own chi. i dont se auras, or at least i dident used to but i think i might have and i KNOW i felt .... idk a kinda vibration or...hum from people. i have no idea of what im trying to say or get out, or if its geting out right. can you feel auras???

also, not to toot my own horne or anything but i found how much more powerful i am at calming other people then i thought i was. it makes me wonder if that too is part of being empathic?

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

October 18th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Assignment 6
What is intuition to you? that other person in my head, the feeling i get in my midsection - ya know, under the heart beside my lungs and slightly to the left but still midway through my body. sounds funny i know but if i dont listen to the other voice, that feeling i get (ya know the one i just described?) tugges me so hard i want to turn in a circle sometimes.
Do you listen to your intuition? [COLOR="darkgreen"]I try to as much as possible[/COLOR
]When did you notice what it was? i was YOUNG when i noticed to listen carefully
Do you know who or what your guides are? noHave you had multiple or just one? well, im really not sure. although i have thought i have seen and heard an angel more then a few times in my life. but im not sure what all that was a bout honestly.
Any other thoughts you’d like to share, including your own opinions etc…? i do wish to know what my guide is and would LOVE to have a chat with/him/her/it. seriously.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

October 18th, 2010, 12:10 PM
LOL, I love how you describe where your intuition is Meditate and ask for your guide to come forward in your dreams and you will eventually see it/him/her/them

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search