Tiki's Knowing the Pagan Within

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Tiki's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A.)What is your interpretation of the Higher Self?
This was hard for me to put into words, I read this first lesson 2 days ago and have been thinking about it since trying to find the words. It is a part of me, but it is connected to the earth and everyone around me, it is energy yet is it physical at the same time. I can sense it and learn from it through my tarot cards or more recently (Doing hypnobabies, I find that going to my special place is pretty close to going into alpha, but since I'm still learning I don't really know) Sometimes my higher self speaks to me through dreams or premonitions. It is always there but I know that for years it was suppressed by medications I was taking, it is a joy to have it back. I know I have seen it come out when i painting as well

B.) Write down what you hope to accomplish by the end of this course. This can be anything, not necessarily religious related. It can be to keep up on your house more, be more creative, learn to meditate, cook, garden, write, etc etc… anything you want to change about yourself for the better!
To know myself better

The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it seems to me the
deepest root of all evil that is in the world.”
— German physicist Max Born
Like Bear Moon on Facebook
September 14th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Any type of hobby that uses the hands has been proven to be therapeutic, it's no wonder you connect with your higher self when painting!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC
..........Jackie..........

Awaiting our Team Green baby at home July 2014. . .

September 14th, 2010, 10:24 PM
Answer the questions in your already made thread, no need to make a new one
1.) Have you tried meditation in the past or are you currently meditating?
I have tried in the past and had issues with staying focused I figured I needed guided meditation to listen to but never really bothered to do it until I became pregnant and started doing hypnobabies, it has really helped me connect and relax
2.) What do you like/dislike about meditating?
The time it takes me, I like that I am really relax when I am doing and feel filled with light
3.) What are your strengths and weaknesses in being able to accomplish finding time to meditate? My weaknesses are procrastination, My strength right now is my pregnancy, because I KNOW I need to do it to help me with the birth, I will have to find a new strenght after I give birth
4.) What kind of meditating are you wanting to try, like guided meditations you find online or the meditation spot in your mind or the candle or anything else..?
Right now I'm going to concentrate on the hypnobabies, but I would really like to be able talk to a tree through my meditation.

The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it seems to me the
September 27th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I would be very interested in hypnobirthing if I was to have another baby. Do let us know how that goes!

September 29th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Affirmations:
I will have this baby at full term naturally.
I am a positive person that only thinks the best of people.

October 7th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Assignment
What is grounding to you? I haven't really thought about this one before, I think lately I have been grounding by cooking and petting the cat.
How often do you ground? Not as often as I should
How do you ground? Petting the cat and cooking
What do you like about grounding? The fruits of my labours..

October 18th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Assignment
Write down (in your own personal journal at home or whatever, you don’t post these unless you want to) how you feel when you talk to each individual person you come across during the day. Or even online, each person has their own energy, so write down how you feel when you’re reading their posts and what not.

Write down your reflections of this lesson and how it's going w/ feeling energy.

I'm really hit or miss with feeling peoples energy lately, I think it may have to do with being pregnant. I can sense DH's energy very well though from across the house, lately he has been putting out a lot of negativity and it's been getting to me. I noticed this weekend when we were at the farm that my grandmother just sucks every ones energy out and spits it back out a shell of what it was.

October 18th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Assignment
What is intuition to you? Intuition has always been there for me, it is a gut feeling inside me that tells me what is right and needs to be done.
Do you listen to your intuition? I almost always do.
When did you notice what it was? The first I remember of it was just knowing a person was bad around age 13 or so,
Do you know who or what your guides are? Yes and No, before i didn't think that I did but I had an experience a few years ago that I posted on here about and someone mentioned that it could be my guide, I haven't seen him since or felt him so I am unsure if he was or not.
Have you had multiple or just one? just one so far
Any other thoughts you’d like to share, including your own opinions etc…?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search