Knowing the Pagan Within - Lesson 3

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
This lesson will take some time so it will probably be a week before the next lesson is posted unless everyone finishes before then. Don’t feel rushed, this is also a self-paced course

Get rid of the old and bring in the new! Nature does this all the time with natural disasters. You see the cycle of life in everything. Forest fires are contained for a reason, not just to put them out (because they don’t) but to let them burn in a controlled setting as this paves the way for new life and new plants and trees.

If you are familiar with Tarot, this would go hand in hand with the death card. This doesn’t necessarily mean physical death, on the contraire it means the death of something (habit).
To allow positivity, love and life to flow through our bodies and revel in the Divine, we must pave the way out of negativity and blockages on our spiritual path. Our biggest blockage problems are ourselves with disorganized lives

I will use myself as a pristine example. Two days ago I was in a ROTTEN horrible mood. My house was completely chaotic. For some reason it will never stay clean! A complete mystery to me As soon as I cleaned the house it was instantly mood-changing. I have always been this way. When I have clutter and no organization or plan for something I need to do, I feel completely bogged down, have no energy and think negatively. The more organized you are, the more noticeable the energy (and influences from the Divine) around you will be.

What do your surroundings (not just house, just in general) reflect? Surround yourself with like minded people and people who will encourage who you want to be and how you want to live. This will allow the energy movement to be concise. Let go of negative forces blocking your path, physical (like house cleaning) and emotional (people who constantly nag or cause you heartache) are two such examples. You can donate clothes and books (or send the books to me …. j/k). Let go of things in your possession that you do not need, for these contain your energy (good and/or bad) and can take energy away from you that you’re not willing to give up. Be attached to things that inspire you, not hinder you

By and by, this lesson is not about saying affirmations, it’s about living it!

Assignment
~Call it synchronicity – I made this lesson last night and this morning I find this article Please read the link.
Inspiration Deficit Disorder - Gaiam Life

~Clear away unnecessary items in your house, car, office, computer, yard and everything around you that you do not need and is blocking you energetically.

~You know the negative thoughts you think of yourself, write them down (in your thread or privately) and turn them into positive affirmations (to be posted in your thread).
Bad example:
I am not lazy – as your mind will focus on the negative word “not” and “lazy”. Subconsciously your energy will attract negativity and laziness.
Good example:
I have lots of energy and I complete tasks in a timely manner – now you’re thinking positively
If I see you have posted something that can be rearranged into a more positive context I will let you know in your thread.

Reminder!
Don’t forget your meditation, try spare 3-5 minutes when you can! Post about any experiences you have or will have with your meditations.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

September 17th, 2010, 04:40 AM
Mystixism's Avatar Mistress of the Universe
I must have known this lesson was coming.. I started clearing away non needed things from the living room yesterday My husband came home from work and asked where everything was

September 17th, 2010, 10:56 AM

Synchronicity!!!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 2nd, 2010, 09:07 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
this one ill take me a few days but iv been wanting to do this for a while now. i started my autumn cleaning and never got it finished, this is perfect timing. and its raining today! i love to get things cleaned whileits raining, it makes everything feel....renewed, cleanesed away. if that makes sense. ill be back to report in my thread soon and then to lesson 4 - i just read it too because im curious, and it looks like another perfect timeing on your part stiana. theses leessons have been WONDERFUL! thank you for posting them

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

October 3rd, 2010, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellazx2 View Post
this one ill take me a few days but iv been wanting to do this for a while now. i started my autumn cleaning and never got it finished, this is perfect timing. and its raining today! i love to get things cleaned whileits raining, it makes everything feel....renewed, cleanesed away. if that makes sense. ill be back to report in my thread soon and then to lesson 4 - i just read it too because im curious, and it looks like another perfect timeing on your part stiana. theses leessons have been WONDERFUL! thank you for posting them
Rain/water is perfect for cleansing (and cleaning IMO too!) Very happy you are enjoying these lessons, I am too!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search