Knowing the Pagan Within - Lesson 5

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
This lesson is about energy and how it affects you from other people. We have all been around individuals where we feel instantly negative or we feel chipper out of nowhere. This is their energy flowing into us, as it naturally does. However you can learn to sense the energy w/ out it affecting you. Everything in the world has energy, rocks, plants, trees, cars, people, animals, the moon, the sun, everything. You will also learn how to sense their energy.

The best way to do this is to understand your own energy first. When we wake up in the morning it’s a fresh start and it’s only our energy affecting us (unless you’re being smacked in the head by a toddler or have a baby sticking their fingers in your nose). Ground yourself and just sense what you’re feeling at that moment. From here forward pay attention to each person you come in contact with or talk with (even online) and get a sense of how the energy changes from person to person. Is it charging or draining you?

Something I do with Josh is that when he is in a bad mood I remain peaceful and calm so that I don’t intensify his emotions. When I’m grumpy he instantly becomes grumpy and then we just feed off each other until I realize what’s happening and I chill out and the grumpiness slowly goes away.
When you come across individuals who are constantly negative and bring you down when you’re with them (even if they seem upbeat) you need to block yourself. Imagine a bubble of light around you (or some other preferred method of your choice) to block them from sucking your energy (these are called psy vamps).

Over time (you may be a natural or it can take a long time) you will be able to sense not only their emotions but their impressions. These are called psychic impressions and it will give you some information of what the person is feeling/thinking etc.. That will be touched on more later though so don’t worry.

Assignment
Write down (in your own personal journal at home or whatever, you don’t post these unless you want to) how you feel when you talk to each individual person you come across during the day. Or even online, each person has their own energy, so write down how you feel when you’re reading their posts and what not.

Write down your reflections of this lesson and how it's going w/ feeling energy.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 1st, 2010, 09:14 AM
Mystixism's Avatar Mistress of the Universe
I am still working on this one. I have not interacted with many people lately, but tomorrow we are going to a local Pagan Pride Festival, and we have a D&D game tomorrow night. On Sunday I have my meditation class, so I will have a lot to write down after the weekend

October 9th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
will have to do this one on monday - be back to share results

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´Ż☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search