shanise.robertson's knowing the pagan within

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2010, 02:27 PM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
Lesson 1

A.)What is your interpretation of the Higher Self? When I think of higher self I think of someone that is me but has more power and more understanding and is just waiting for me to get there so that me and her can be one.

B.) Write down what you hope to accomplish by the end of this course. This can be anything, not necessarily religious related. It can be to keep up on your house more, be more creative, learn to meditate, cook, garden, write, etc etc… anything you want to change about yourself for the better!

I hope that from doing these lesson's I can figure out how to use my abilities more effectively, and what path I should be going on as far as religion and I hope to just learn, learn myself and learn others.

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker
November 14th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
Lesson 2

1.) Have you tried meditation in the past or are you currently meditating? No I have not tried it in the past.
2.) What do you like/dislike about meditating? Don't really have a like or dislike about it. I heard that it can actually help you feel more relaxed during the day.
3.) What are your strengths and weaknesses in being able to accomplish finding time to meditate? My strengths will probably be that I have a extra room in my house that is just mine so I can have quiet time, My weakness is trying to get my brain to shut up enough so that I can have that quiet time in order to get into deep meditation
4.) What kind of meditating are you wanting to try, like guided meditations you find online or the meditation spot in your mind or the candle or anything else..? I think I am going to do the meditation place in my mind and if that doesnt work then I will use the flame which actually might work better to begin with but I just want to try without the flame first.

November 14th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Lesson 3

this one is kind of funny because I just moved into a new apartment and I threw so much stuff away from my other house and im completely decluttered right now.

I am beautiful, and I am perfect the way I am.
I am smart and deserve every good thing that happens to me.
I will be more optimistic about life and everything in general.

November 14th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Lesson 4

What is grounding to you? grounding to me is being one with the earth and your surroundings
How often do you ground?I havent tried the way you stated but i usually take a couple of deep breaths all during the day to cleanse my energy
How do you ground?I dont know if me taking the deep breaths without imagining the negative leaving and the positive entering is the same as what you do. but that is what i do but i will start to think of it the way you do and maybe it will be more beneficial to me
What do you like about grounding?I like the calming feeling i get after I have done it. I cant explain but my spirit just feels better calmer.

Last edited by shanise.robertson; November 14th, 2010 at 03:05 PM. Reason: forgot to add lesson number
November 14th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Lesson 5

I will have to do this one tomorrow when I take my daughter to school for that is the only contact I have with the outside world and when i go to the store but thats rare. But I will do this. although I have always been able to feel everyones energy. Like some people I would instantly just not feel right around them and at first i didnt know why but from this i learned its because of the energy they are giving off i guess.

I will try the meditation and report back how I feel after doing this. I will also try your grounding techniques and also report back on that. thank you for this lessons.

November 14th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Glad to see you here Shanise!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search