Mama2Loves' Psychic Development Thread

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
So today I was going on break and I don't usually take my purse with me but my intuition nudged me to take it. Since I worked later than usual the doors were locked when I went down the stairwell and I had to go outside and around to the outside door to get back in. The only way to get in is with my card that is... IN MY PURSE.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 1st, 2010, 07:48 PM
So today Josh left my purse at the grocery store, he didn't know it was in the second cart so it's not his fault... but I was thinking, as I'm hurrying to work (didn't realize it was missing until I was JUST leaving for work) that watch today be the day AF shows up and I have no tampons w/ me at work.

Yup.... I had to come home early..... lol

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 2nd, 2010, 06:51 PM
* Have you ever walked into a building and felt strange?
When i was 12 we visited England and took a tour on one of the old famous boats. We stopped at the spot where someone important had died. At that spot was a painting hung on the wall of his dying moments. I was staring at the picture in a trance like state and felt overwhelmingly sick to my stomach.

Right before I became pregnant with Kailey I worked at a daycare. The energy there was horrible!! You walked on eggshells without understanding why. Taking care of the children was great, they were happy. The owners were husband and wife and their 20something daughter worked there too. The energy came from them. They were very rough and gruff people and you just did not want to be in the building. I hated everything every time they would come in the room. It was like they were always looking for something negative and confusing to say. My sister came up to have lunch with me (the day she bought a preg test and found out she was preg. with my niece) and she waited in the car because she felt it too.

* Have you ever known that you immediately distrusted someone or liked someone?
Again, when i was 12 and in middle school there was a new girl. As soon as I took one glance at her I turned to my group of friends and told them all to stay away from her because she is trouble. None of them listened and each of them had complete drama fiascos with this girl. I stayed away from her though until an argument her and I had about my ex when I was in high school. He was cheating on me with anything that walked and she was one of the rumors and she wouldn't leave me alone. She was a real drama starter.

Growing up there was a friend of my grandparents that my sister and I never liked, we always stayed away from him. As preteens we found out he had been a child molester long ago. I find it incredibly disgusting my dad's side of the family would allow him around us when we were young.

Right now there is someone at work who I can't stand. I was looking through all the photos of ppl who work there and I saw this one pic and just stopped. TOTAL witch if you ask me is what I got as soon as I saw her picture and since then her behavior has only confirmed it Many people I steer clear from because of their energies. You know how there are cliques in high school? I categorize ppl I meet based on their energy. It's very strange, but it keeps me from having to be around really rude, mean, snotty people.

* Do you know who is calling before you answer?
I don't know who is calling, I've never been good with that but I do get a general sense of when someone is trying to contact me later on in the day via phone, email, msn, fb etc...

* Have you heard someone's thoughts and vocalized them? (I was just thinking that!)
Oh my goodness Josh and I do this constantly, and Kailey has gotten really good with this as well. I feel this is why my children rarely cried for food, diaper, tired etc... when they are babies because I already knew. Just two days ago Josh started singing this random song that popping in my head moments before. He said I pulled it from his head, I say he pulled it from mine We do it all the time, every other day, every day, MULTIPLE times a day. I will also think of something and then Kailey will bring it up minutes or hours later. josh and I will see something while driving and at the same time both say what we're thinking and it's the same. Now some of the things he's thinking (or my sister for that matter) is just because I know their personality, so I know what they'll be thinking anyway

* Have you ever had a physical sensation of someone walking through you?
I've never felt this before I don't think. I've definitely had shivers and a sudden energy wave feeling go through my body, but I'm not sure if that's a spirit or just me on edge energetically.

* Have you ever followed your instincts (intuition) even against the advice of everyone around you? What was the outcome?
Yes, can't think of anything specifically but I know I've done it and it turned out right. Oh, well my parents treated me like crap and I always listened even when I shouldn't have as a teenager (yes I said that right...). I would have normally been TERRIFIED to tell them I was moving out but I didn't question it one bit. It was 100% right, I knew my destiny with Josh and having children together etc... so I did it.

* Have you ever felt something was revealed to you in your dreams?
Definitely. I have found that if I go to bed very upset I wake up very refreshed the next day. Part of this is releasing negative energy and the other part is that I believe we receive guidance when sleeping. Also there are times where I'll wake up feeling absolutely amazing like I've just been on vacation and feel refreshed. And then there are those times where I know I've had questions and concerns answered in my dreams through symbolism and words.

* Have you ever had a compelling feeling that something bad was going to happen to someone?
I have only had this happen one time and this was last fall/winter when Josh and his friend went backpacking. The weather was horrible and I just had the most horrible feeling that they would be attacked by a bear or Josh would get seriously hurt and Steve would have to find help. The feeling was horrible!! I was calling all night but the phone was turned off to save the battery. They ended up not finishing their camp and came back home for various reasons. I was so happy!

My mom had a feeling one night when her and my dad were at a club, they raced home immediately and we had two convicts in the trees in the backyard at my grandparents house (they were watching us). They weren't happy w/ Grandpa, he was chief of police.

My mom sat w/ my brother between her legs for a few hours one night terrified to go to bed. My dad tried to calm her down and they went to bed, as soon as she laid down she looked at the window and there was a peeping tom and my dad chased after him. My mom brought my brother to bed that night.

* Do you see faces when you close your eyes?
Yes, faces, images, random scenes played out, voices etc...

* Have you had the hair on your neck/arms stand on end putting you on edge?
Yes! I actually like that freaky feeling, I can really tune in when that happens.

* Followed your instincts to find a parking spot?
Yes, I have done this and have had it work, but not that often!

* Are you someone who has an unusual number of coincidences?
An extremely, extremely unusual number of coincidences...

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 2nd, 2010, 10:26 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
It was interesting to read all your answers. We do the whole I'm thinking a song and someone starts singing it thing in our house too....

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

December 5th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Today I had a feeling all day Josh would forget to pick me up from work. After thinking this the second time I realized that it was my intuition (in this case a premonition) forewarning me. So, when I went outside and saw he wasn't there, I wasn't surprised. He was a few min late, but he didn't forget.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 6th, 2010, 09:33 PM
I took my coffee downstairs today and I thought to myself, "It'd really suck if there is none made because it's so late in the day, I bet the pots are being cleaned"

yup

sucked.... lol

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 3rd, 2011, 05:39 PM
My Chakra Test

Root: under-active (-69%)
Sacral: under-active (-25%)
Navel: under-active (-31%)
Heart: open (31%)
Throat: open (19%)
Third Eye: open (50%)
Crown: open (31%)

The first three being underactive is understandable because there was a bit of drama the other night about a friend of mine and DH's and it's shaken dh and I up a bit.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

February 1st, 2011, 07:02 AM
Root: under-active (-31%)
Sacral: open (19%)
Navel: under-active (-31%)
Heart: under-active (6%)
Throat: open (38%)
Third Eye: open (44%)
Crown: open (56%)

Hm, improved on some things, unimproved on others.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

February 8th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Skipping lesson 3 & 4 because I do those regularly. Reading my Robert Bruce "Energy Work" book at the moment so that's really hitting lesson 4 hard.

Lesson 5:
Not very much success (edit: or perhaps good success!), I sensed yellow and think I saw a bit of brown, but... I would conclude that my aura practice this time was a bust. Just for fun, here's what yellow and brown mean:

YELLOW
Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.

BROWN
Soil, wood, mineral, plant. These colors display a love of the Earth, of being grounded and is seen in those who live and work on the outdoors....construction, farming, etc. These colors are important and are a good sign.

YELLOW BROWN
A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analytical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.

The Brown & Yellow Brown really explain me today with studying about the Earthship, longing to be there doing it, living in it and trying to figure up all the prices has made me feel very overwhelmed!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

February 9th, 2011, 08:58 PM
I did awesome today with the body awareness technique. My left hand I didn't feel much but when I went to my left hand my thumb started buzzing and it was close to my abdomen and in a small part of my abdomen it started buzzing and then when I moved to my hand and forearm all of it was buzzing. And THEN I was getting these "hot flashes" of my entire body buzzing. It was really awesome!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search