Laura's Psychic Development Thread

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2010, 09:41 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
I will start trying to pay attention to little things and post them as well! I hope I notice when things happen.

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

November 30th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Ok, I just had 2 things happen to me tonight, so I thought I'd post them.

1. I have been waiting for a message from a friend today, and I was just about to log off the computer, but got this feeling to check FB and didn't know why.. and I did and she just messaged me 2 mins before I logged on.

2. I looked for another friend's status update, as I was sure she'd have one. I went to her profile and looked, and nothing...went back to home page and at the top of my page there it was....as I was on her profile looking she must have written a new status.

These are just little things, but I noticed them.

December 1st, 2010, 07:47 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Those are both great! Perfect examples

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 2nd, 2010, 11:08 AM
Ok, so I don't know if this is some sort of intution thing or what.

But for the past few days since I've been trying to 'notice' my intution I've been feeling weird... I'm getting the feeling that I'm missing something, or forgetting something, or there is something I should be doing.

I have also noticed in the past few days, that there seems to be periods in my day where I'm like, ok, baby is fed, clean and changed, everything is good, and I'm sitting there thinking "ok now what?" Usually my days are either really busy and I don't even have time to think "now what". Or on those lazy days, my mind was busy or taken by things on TV or the internet...

I am constantly getting this feeling...now to see/figure out if it means anything....

December 2nd, 2010, 03:39 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I didn't know you posted here! Hi!!

Anyway, you describe exactly the sort of thing that I've experienced many times in the past, and I've always felt that they were psychic experiences, but was never sure if they "counted." It's nice to know that these sorts of little things are experienced by others, and they DO count.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
December 2nd, 2010, 06:31 PM
I hate when I go through periods like that! What I'm thinking for you though is that since you're paying attention to your intuition, perhaps your Higher Self is making you unconsciously more open so you're waiting for your intuition to hit now instead of ignoring it

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 2nd, 2010, 09:51 PM
Hi Krissy!! So good to see you here! I'll PM you! I think I'll be joining in at Pagan Parenting more often!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2Loves View Post
I hate when I go through periods like that! What I'm thinking for you though is that since you're paying attention to your intuition, perhaps your Higher Self is making you unconsciously more open so you're waiting for your intuition to hit now instead of ignoring it
I was wondering if this is what it was. It's a weird feeling and really noticeable to me. Just like I have extra time on my hands with nothing do to, and it's never like that...so I dunno.. LOL I hope I start getting more intuition coming though!

December 2nd, 2010, 10:03 PM
The more you practice, the more you notice, it's always there. It's like your own little best friend w/ you all the time

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 2nd, 2010, 10:20 PM
There are many different ways your intuition works, here are a few examples.... Can you think of an example for each one that has happened in your life (or as many as possible)?

•Have you ever walked into a building and felt strange?
Yes, sometimes certain places give me this kind of shivery feeling. Not often, but sometimes. I can really notice it in a friends house, it's about 125 years old and everytime I walk by a certain room I feel like someone is sitting in the chair watching me and I run by. LOL

•Have you ever known that you immediately distrusted someone or liked someone?
Yes I get this sooo much. Sometimes I hope I am not being too prejustice of the person if I feel neg. and a lot of times I feel a deep connection to someone quick, like I've known them forever and super comfortable around them.

•Do you know who is calling before you answer?
No, not really, and our caller ID takes out the guess work. LOL Some times though I notice myself thinking of someone and they will call or write.

•Have you heard someone's thoughts and vocalized them? (I was just thinking that!)
This is something that happens to me ALL.THE.TIME. Stuff like songs, I'll be singing in my head and DH comes around corner and starts singing or huming the same song. It is usually more that I am in deep thought thinking and then someone say exactly what I was thinking. Not sure if I am hearing them think it in their head or vice versa.

•Have you ever had a physical sensation of someone walking through you?
I don't think so.

•Have you ever followed your instincts (intuition) even against the advice of everyone around you? What was the outcome?
Umm, nothing that comes to mind. I feel I need to work on trusting myself more.

•Have you ever felt something was revealed to you in your dreams?
Yes..I'm a BIG dreamer. Lately it has lessened, but I can remember sometimes up to 5 or so dreams a night. I feel like I've had loved ones visit in dreams etc. I used to write down a lot of my dreams. I've had some crazy ones...which I still remember but I'm not sure what the interpretation was. I remember dreams I had when I was a baby! lol Actually my nic name at other internet places is Lucid Dreamer.... a lot of the times in my dreams I KNOW I am dreaming. But I still find them hard to control.

•Have you ever had a compelling feeling that something bad was going to happen to someone?
No, I don't think I have experienced this.

•Do you see faces when you close your eyes?
No, not usually but sometimes if I'm really trying I get little stories that play out in my mind.

•Have you had the hair on your neck/arms stand on end putting you on edge?
I might have experienced this. But usually it's the shivers and I feel like 'someone' a spirit or presence is near.

•Followed your instincts to find a parking spot?
I don't know if I did this, but I did try intuitivly reserving a spot for myself . LOL If I knew where I was going I would just visualize a nice close stop open and in my mind I'd put up a 'reserved' sign...... I really think it works, my dh just thinks I'm crazy and drive around until one opens. ha!

•Are you someone who has an unusual number of coincidences?
I think so. Everyone just says I'm 'lucky'...but I really think it's more than that. It seems like when I really want something, something happens and I get it. But I'm not sure how this works. I have to admit, it's not always grand things or in positive ways, and maybe I'm wrong...but a few things that come to mind is. When I was pregnant with my first DD I really wanted to get a new 4 door car, my dh kept saying no. I ended up rolling the car while pregnant and we all walked out fine, the car was written off and I got a new 4 door. ..another example. I wanted to buy a place, dh was not agreeing, and a month later our landlord came and said our condo was being put up for sale and we'd have to move. Lately though I'm not sure my intuition as been as keen.

December 6th, 2010, 07:49 AM
So the night before last I had a dream, and then the next day we bought The Twilight Movie 'Eclipse' and I watched it for the first time. My dreams the night before was a lot like the movie minus the vampire/werewolf part. So watching parts of the movie was like remembering my dream.

Oh and wanted to add. In the mornings DH usually gets up earlier and resets the alarm for me. Just before he left I sort of woke up, (eyes still shut) and thought.... I bet he didn't set the alarm, but. I wasn't awake enough to check, so I went back to sleep.. I woke up 30 mins late because he didn't set the alarm.

Last edited by CanadianLou; December 8th, 2010 at 09:19 PM. Reason: mistake
December 6th, 2010, 09:32 PM
^ You are very in tune with your intuition, that's great!!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 8th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Twice today things happend to me. One was I thought of my mom and called her right away, and she said she had been sending me vibes to call her.

Then about 4 hours later, I was thinking of her as I got home from my workout and as I walked it my MIL handed me the phone and it was my mom.

Ohhh yeah I forgot... Last night as I was drifting off to sleep, (half sleep half awake) I hear the words "Dow Jones" and weirdly enough a big button which appears to be rising. I took note of if it in my head, because as I heard the words is woke me up slightly. I heard today that the Dow Jones Stock exchange gained today, while the TSX went down.

Last edited by CanadianLou; December 8th, 2010 at 09:20 PM. Reason: to add something
December 8th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Exercise #2 - Chakras

Results from Chakra test

Root: under-active (-12%)
Sacral: open (50%)
Navel: under-active (-19%)
Heart: open (62%)
Throat: open (50%)
Third Eye: over-active (81%)
Crown: open (50%)

Very Interesting!
Ok, now I have to find out what I'll do about the ones that are not fully open. I am guessing I treat an over-active chakra the same way you treat an underactive one?

Ok to balance my root chakra I am going to ground myself at least once a day and when I meditate I will visualize red and my root chakra opening. I am going to cook/clearn more (wonder if this has much connection to me barely ever cooking?...although funny the past 3 days I've cooked every night!)

For my Navel Chakra..I guess I need to dance more. Funny at my gym they are introducing some dancing on the 13th of Dec. humm... might have to take that up. I will also envision yellow and my navel chakra opening.

For my third eye chakra, I will have to find my crystals..and I will use Amethyst on my third eye while I visulize an indigo light.

Last edited by CanadianLou; December 8th, 2010 at 09:45 PM.
December 8th, 2010, 09:49 PM
That's awesome about the calls!

The best way for me to balance my chakras is to envision each light, clearing the energy and then focusing on what each chakra stands for. It's like a passive affirmation type spell thingy if that makes any sense at all

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 8th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2Loves View Post
That's awesome about the calls!

The best way for me to balance my chakras is to envision each light, clearing the energy and then focusing on what each chakra stands for. It's like a passive affirmation type spell thingy if that makes any sense at all

Yep makes sense, think I'll try this out as I go to sleep tonight! thx!

December 17th, 2010, 07:54 AM
Mine have changed .

Navel: open (19%)
Heart: over-active (81%)
Third Eye: open (50%)
Crown: open (31%)

Looks like I need to do more grounding and opening of my root Chakra still.

Here is last weeks results

Navel: under-active (-19%)
Heart: open (62%)
Third Eye: over-active (81%)
Crown: open (50%)

December 17th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Isn't that cool how they change?

I hope the PM I responded to helped clear up some things

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 18th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Yes it did, thank you!

December 23rd, 2010, 12:14 PM
I have been having sooo many things happen lately. Just little things, but they are constantly happening.

I pick up the phone to call someone and the phone starts ringing and it's them.

Thinking things and people repeat my thoughts

Last night my MIL was saying everyone else gets off early, but she won't because she always agrees to stay so everyone else can go home. I woke up very early this morning for some reason thinking...."I think she is going to come home early today".. Later on I got an email from her saying a woman offered to take her position so she could come home early.

Lots of other little things.

December 23rd, 2010, 08:49 PM
That's fantastic!! The more you notice... the more you notice!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search