Mystix Psychic Development Thread

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Pagan's Learning Circle LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2010, 06:01 AM
Mystixism's Avatar Mistress of the Universe
Last night I was folding clothes and I had a 'feeling' that DH would be home from work early and about 30 minutes later he came home. I told him I had a feeling he would be coming home early and he looked at me all crazy

December 2nd, 2010, 07:51 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Very nice! When DH and I were just dating, about 6mths into our relationship he called me and told me he had bad news. Immediately I thought, "He's going out of town for work" and then he said that and then he was like "You're not going to believe how long" and I thought "one month" and it was one month He asked me why I wasn't more surprised but I couldn't exactly tell him at the time because neither of us had ever talked about religion at that time.

Co-Host of July 2014 DDC
..........Jackie..........

Team Green Predicted A Boy

December 6th, 2010, 08:15 PM
I can't recall anything except what I mentioned above. I know I tend to use my mind more than my feelings though. I am my own worst enemy

* Have you ever walked into a building and felt strange?
Not that I can recall specifically

* Have you ever known that you immediately distrusted someone or liked someone?
This actually happens to me a lot. I can feel people's energy when I am in contact with them and I have a good sense of the good ones and the not so good ones

* Do you know who is calling before you answer?
A lot of times I do. You know the "I was just thinking about you" line.. I use it often

* Have you heard someone's thoughts and vocalized them? (I was just thinking that!) I can't think of a specific instance when this happened, but I know it has happened.

* Have you ever had a physical sensation of someone walking through you? No, but I have had MANY sensations of someone behind me or someone looking at me when nobody is there

* Have you ever followed your instincts (intuition) even against the advice of everyone around you? What was the outcome? No, I have always been one to comply with the voices around me. That is a habit I am slowly breaking now that I am farther away from my family

* Have you ever felt something was revealed to you in your dreams? I have had premonition dreams since I was very young.

* Have you ever had a compelling feeling that something bad was going to happen to someone? Yes, there was one time that feeling actually turned out to be true. My ex and I worked together and I had a feeling we should stay late, don't know why and when we finally left, we got stuck in traffic because of a REALLy bad accident. Had we left on time, we could have been involved

* Do you see faces when you close your eyes? No, I see trees a lot

* Have you had the hair on your neck/arms stand on end putting you on edge? Yes, but nothing has really put me on edge. I am pretty calm when I get those feelings

* Followed your instincts to find a parking spot? Yes, and I have to say this never works in my favor

* Are you someone who has an unusual number of coincidences? No, I think I have a normal number of coincidences

December 6th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Tree? Cute!!

Co-Host of July 2014 DDC

December 7th, 2010, 06:48 PM
I was playing a game and I had a feeling that I had a message on FB. I got onto FB and there was no message, but one showed up in my inbox about 30 seconds later. So I guess I was sensing that my friend was in the process of writing me. Turns out she was attacked outside of her apartment this morning Send some vibes her way if you can!

December 7th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Oh my goodness, I hope she's ok!?!

Co-Host of July 2014 DDC

December 8th, 2010, 06:14 AM
She is fine, just shaken and bruised a little. She and her husband are moving this week. They had been planning on moving because it isn't a great area, so they are getting out of that area now. I wish I had seen that coming so I could have warned her

December 11th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Lesson 2. The Energy Body and Chakras

Root: under-active (-6%)
Sacral: under-active (-6%)
Navel: under-active (-25%)
Heart: open (31%)
Throat: open (6%)
Third Eye: under-active (-19%)
Crown: under-active (-19%)

Seems like I can get more balance by dancing barefoot a lot sounds like fun to me

Last edited by Mystixism; December 11th, 2010 at 05:20 AM.
January 5th, 2011, 07:24 PM
I have really been struggling with my focus and intuition lately. I seem to have issues off and on I did go get a palm reading today from a gentleman that I did some meditation work with. He did say that I have very good psychic abilities, but I stand in my own way. He also said I am an old soul (which my mother has told me since I was young) and that a past life regression might help me work through some of my issues.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search